Discover the benefits of the TID International policy for your next overseas escape and apply for a secure quote
When you are planning an exciting overseas holiday, the last thing you want to spend time doing is comparing travel insurance products. However, choosing the right travel insurance is just as important as choosing the best luggage or making sure your passport is valid. While you’ll be doing a lot of planning for your trip and none of it will include plans for time spent waiting around airports or in overseas hospitals, the reality is that accidents and delays can happen, but they don’t have to ruin all of those carefully laid plans.
Receive a quote for TID International Travel Cover and apply securely
Choose the right international travel insurance
An important consideration when comparing travel insurance policies is to compare the insurer themselves. The insurer is the one you will be working with to create a tailored and inclusive insurance package, they are the ones you will be dealing with if the worst does happen and you need to make a claim and they are the ones you need to be able to rely upon to be there when you need them most.
Therefore, consider the benefits of Travel Insurance Direct, because TID goes beyond just travel insurance, to take care of everything you could think of and plenty of things you didn’t. For example, consider the fact that TID are trusted by over one million people who have chosen Travel Insurance Direct for their quality and affordability and stayed loyal for their reliability and service.
Plus, even if you haven’t heard of Travel Insurance Direct before, you don’t have to worry about their reliability, because TID is underwritten by Lloyd’s who is the world’s leading insurance market. TID also values and protects your security and their e-commerce system is secure, does not allow TID to view or record your credit card details and each transaction is secured with an SSL certificate which supports 128 bit encryption.
TID also offers you a money back guarantee if you are unhappy with your international travel insurance. You can cancel your policy after the 14 day cooling off period and receive a full refund as long as you haven’t made a claim or commenced your trip. However, one of the most unique features of Travel Insurance Direct is that they take a genuine interest in the world and the places their customers are visiting, by being a part of the Footprints Network, which funds community projects around the world.
Features of Travel Insurance Direct International Travel Insurance
Not all international travel insurance policies are created equally, which is why you need to consider all of the specified inclusions and features of the TID policy before you decide. To start your comparisons, learn more about the cover options from TID which include:
- Overseas medical expenses. Provides cover for the reasonable cost of emergency overseas medical, hospital, road ambulance or other treatment due to sudden illness or serious injury. Cover also includes a benefit for emergency dental treatment, overseas burial or cremation
- Cancellation costs. Provides cover for unused travel arrangements and cancellation fees charged by your providers if you have to cancel your holiday because of circumstances outside your control.
- Additional expenses and medical evacuation. Provides cover for reasonable additional travel and accommodation expenses if you are unable to continue the trip due to the sudden illness or serious injury of you, a member of your travelling party, a close relative or business partner. Also includes cover for cancelled transport services due to strike or severe weather and loss of passports, travel documents and credit cards.
- Loss of income. Provides cover for up to 6 months if you are unable to return to your usual full-time occupation due to an injury suffered during your trip.
- Rental vehicle excess. Provides cover for the rental vehicle excess if your hire car is damaged or stolen whilst in your care. You can also choose to increase the amount covered for a nominal fee.
- Optional snow sports and activities. When you purchase this option, cover is provided to participate in a variety of snow sports, plus additional cover for Piste Closure, Snow Skiing Pre-paid Costs, Snow Skiing Equipment Replacement and Hired Snow Skiing Equipment.
- Accidental death and total permanent disability. Provides a one-off payment if you die within 12 months as the direct result of an injury which occurred during your holiday. The Total Permanent Disability benefit also provides a one-off payment if you suffer an injury during your trip which results in your permanent total loss of sight in one or both eyes, or permanent total loss of one or more limbs.
Interested in applying for TID International Travel Insurance
If the cover provided from the TID International Travel Insurance Policy sounds like the right option for your next trip overseas, you can follow the secure link located in the table above through to the TID website to start comparing quotes 100% free of charge. You might also like to access the product disclosure statement to read up on any other details on the policy including the exclusions and process for making a claim. If any details of the policy are unclear, don't hesitate to contact a TID consultant to have any questions you have answered.