The TID Annual Multi-Trip policy is a perfect cover choice for business frequent flyers or those infected with the travel bug
There are many reasons you may be a regular traveller – you might have to do a lot of travel for work, you may live away from family or friends, or you may just be lucky enough to have the time and the financial freedom to get away on holiday several times each year. The more you travel, the better you will get at the whole experience, you’ll know just the right way to pack your luggage, the best time to arrive at the airport and the trick to choosing the check in line which really is moving the fastest.
However, this confidence with the systems and particular s of regular travel shouldn’t make you blasé about your safety or the security of your travel plans, because there are still many things which are outside of your control and can easily make you wish you were more of a homebody.
Receive a free quote for Annual Multi-Trip Travel Cover
Benefits of Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Annual multi trip travel insurance is another way you can streamline your regular travel plans and use your regular travel to become more efficient. Having a multi trip policy means you can travel as many times as you like in one year, on the same policy, without having to apply for new travel insurance every time you plan a trip.
With the Travel Insurance Direct Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance policy, you can travel as many times as you like within a 12 month period, as long as each trip is no more than 38 days if you’re on holiday and no more than 90 days for a business trip. The cover you get with a multi trip policy does not compromise any of your protection, it simply makes it easier for you to head out on your next trip with all of the necessary protections in place.
You can apply for Travel Insurance Direct Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance if you are up to 75 years old and the policy protects you with cover for the following events:
- Overseas medical expenses. Provides cover for the reasonable cost of emergency overseas medical, hospital, road ambulance or other treatment due to sudden illness or serious injury. Cover also includes a benefit for emergency dental treatment, overseas burial or cremation.
- Cancellation costs. Provides cover for unused travel arrangements and cancellation fees charged by your providers if you have to cancel your holiday because of circumstances outside your control.
- Additional expenses and medical evacuation. Provides cover for reasonable additional travel and accommodation expenses if you are unable to continue the trip due to the sudden illness or serious injury of you, a member of your travelling party, a close relative or business partner. Also includes cover for cancelled transport services due to strike or severe weather and loss of passports, travel documents and credit cards.
- Loss of income. Provides cover for up to 6 months if you are unable to return to your usual full-time occupation due to an injury suffered during your trip.
- Out of pocket hospital expenses. Provides cover for up to $50 per day for each day you are hospitalised overseas, if you are admitted for more than 48 hours due to sudden illness or serious injury.
- Travel delay. Provides cover if your scheduled transport is delayed for more than 6 hours for reasons outside your control.
- Return airfare. Provides cover for your original airfare if you have to return from your holiday early with a medical escort, following your sudden illness or serious injury overseas.
- Rental vehicle excess. Provides cover for the rental vehicle excess if your hire car is damaged or stolen whilst in your care. You can also choose to increase the amount covered for a nominal fee.
- Luggage and personal effects. Provides cover for your luggage and personal effects if they are accidentally lost, stolen or damaged. You can also choose to specify high value items for a nominal fee.
Interested in applying for the Travel Insurance Direct Annual Multi-Trip Policy?
If the cover features of the Travel Insurance Direct Annual Multi Trip Policy sounds like a good option for your trip, you can receive a free quote and access the product disclosure statement by visiting the TID website. It is important to be clear on the conditions of your policy including the policy exclusions and claim conditions prior to applying. Once you are satisfied that this is the right option for you, cover can be purchased entirely online in a matter of minutes. Don't hesitate to contact TID's customer support if to have any questions regarding the policy answered.