Travel in style with this Qantas Business class sale from $449 each way
Take your seat in the front of the plane with flights to destinations worldwide.
Keen to up the comfort level on your next holiday? Lucky for you, business class fares have been slashed worldwide as part of the Qantas Premium Cabin sale.
We're talking more space to stretch out including lie-flat seats on some routes, fine dining, lounge access and priority services. You'll get to experience the high life behind the curtain for a fraction of the cost.
Flights are on sale from all around Australia to hot spots in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas starting from just $449 each way.
Plus, beyond treating yourself to a more comfortable flight, you'll be able to earn more Qantas Frequent Flyer points and status credits.
Some of the highlights of the sale include:
- Brisbane to Christchurch from $449 one way
- Melbourne to Bali from $899 one way
- Sydney to Jakarta from $2,099 return
- Perth to Phuket from $2,299 return
- Brisbane to Chile from $3,799 return
- Sydney to Johannesburg from $3,999 return
- Melbourne to Los Angeles or San Francisco from $5,499 return
- Sydney to New York City from $5,999 return
The eligible travel dates for this sale are fairly flexible with dates ranging from October 2019 to July 2020 excluding major holiday periods.
If you're all ready to book, we suggest you search for flights and compare prices for the Qantas Premium Cabin sale on Skyscanner, but be quick as the sale ends at midnight 30 August.