Travel Deals For This Weekend: Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast and Perth
Mid-November breaks are just a click and a flight away.
Hump day, schlump day! Get over that bump by booking a trip somewhere local that won't burn a hole in your back pocket.
We've found the deals, so all you have to do is jump on them before somebody else does.
So, what are you doing this weekend?
Expedia has a Friday-Sunday holiday package for a weekend on the Queensland coast coming up at under $500 per person.
To snap up this deal, hit the link below and search for "last minute packages deals."
Seems that Brisbane is the place to be this month with Melbourne holiday packages to the Queensland's capital also dropping.
Book with lastminute and you can snag $479 flights-and-nights packages staying at ibis Brisbane in one of its business rooms and flying Tigerair on Thursday morning, returning Sunday morning.
Take that epic Melbourne to Adelaide coastal drive for just $1 with Europcar's one-way relocation rental deal. At the time of writing, 25 vehicles are available to book and you can drive off between 14 November and 15 December.
This price is for a 72-hour rental (3 days) and includes 1,200km of mileage.
Hot staycation deals for this weekend:
Sticking around instead? Spoil yourself with a night out on the town using these hot deals:
- Two nights on the Gold Coast for $449. Stay overnight in the 5-star Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach. It is valued at $1,294 and includes daily buffet breakfast, a cheese and wine platter and pre-dinner drinks. Book here.
- Overnight in Perth from $99. Save 32% on your stay at the 4-star Seasons of Perth this weekend. The package includes late checkout and free Wi-Fi. Book here.
- Three nights in Palm Cove from $379. Extend a weekend in Palm Cove with a three-night stay valued at $802. The deal includes late checkout and a bottle of wine upon arrival. Book here.
Each week, Travel Deals For This Weekend will let you know about the last-minute holiday deals that you can book for the upcoming weekend. All flights, hotels and holiday packages are available to book for the weekend at the time of writing.
- The cost of winging it with your travel money
- Sydney Opera House tops the list of TripAdvisor’s top Aussie landmarks
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- 2 out of 3 Australians admit to planning holidays while on the job
- Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Langkawi and Fiji