Bag a bargain on Phuket holiday deals, packages, flights, cruises and more.
Phuket is one of Thailand's biggest tourist destinations - and it's easy to see why. Its city centre buzzes with nightlife while its beaches are blissful with crystal clear seas and incredible geological formations.
Whether you want to lie back in the sun or dive down to untouched coral reefs, Phuket is ideal.
Get there for less with the latest deals and then sit back, relax and sip that cocktail because you're on your way to Phuket, baby!
Popular Travel coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Oct 2019||Up to 15% off airport parking across Australia||AWA****|
|8 Oct 2019||Up to 75% off worldwide hotels + extra 5% off with code||FIN****|
|2 Oct 2019||$15 off sitewide||EXT****|
|30 Sep 2019||Get $20 credit||FIN****|
|9 Oct 2019||Extra 15% off with code||FIN****|
Best sites to find Phuket holiday deals
- Flight Centre: One of Australia's leading travel agents, Flight Centre has all the intel to score you the best deals on holiday packages.
- Groupon: Big bargains are what Groupon is all about. Keep your eyes peeled on the site for the latest in Phuket packages and you could singing with up to 56% off holiday packages. Plus, it also offers day-tours of Phuket's islands for a steal.
- Cudo: If Groupon doesn't have the package of your dreams, Cudo just might. This rival daily deals site specialises in luxury hotel deals. Go on, treat yourself.
Best time to find Phuket holiday deals
While the cheapest time to head to Phuket is May, this is also the hottest and wettest times of the year. If you're seeking that optimal balance between cost and weather, pop by slightly earlier between January and April before the wet season but after the Christmas rush.
Cheap seats to Phuket start around $280 return for an adult ticket on low-cost carriers such as Jetstar and Scoot.
For an full-service flight bargain prices are closer to $500 return.
Booking around 5-7 weeks in advance is advised in order to catch those cheap seats.
Fast facts about Phuket
- Where is it? Phuket is an island province off the south-west coast of Thailand.
- How do I get there? Fly to Phuket from every Australian city. The journey takes approximately 8–11 hours. Airlines include Emirates, Qantas, Virgin, Singapore Airlines, Jetstar and Cathay Pacific. Read more...
- What should I do? Party at Songkran Water Festival or the Chinese New Year festivities, see the view from the Big Buddha, visit Wat Chalong temple, stroll through a night market in Old Phuket Town, watch a traditional Thai performance at Phuket FantaSea, dive in the waters of the Similan Islands, see the ladyboys in the Simon Cabaret Show, be amazed by the landscape of James Bond Island, and play with monkeys on Phi Phi Island. Read more...