Travel Deals of the Week: Virgin Australia, Jetstar, Adrenaline and more
Have yourself a very merry Christmas with these stellar seasonal deals.
With Christmas comes seasonal sales and stacks of travel companies have jumped on this Santa-rific bandwagon delivering deals that are out of this world.
Think $1 flights from Jetstar, 25 Days of Christmas deals from Flight Centre and 8% off hotels worldwide. Want more? Check our Travel Deals page and catch your next big (cheap) break.
Flights: Los Angeles from $773 return
Climb up to the Hollywood sign, match hands with the stars at the Hollywood Walk of Fame and visit the happiest place in the world aka Disneyland. And all from $773 return with Virgin Australia.
- Travel dates: March 2019.
- Sale ends: Until seats sell out.
Flights: Jetstar Secret Jingle sale
Every day Jetstar is hosting a sale where each day stupidly-cheap fares go on sale. We've already seen $1 and $2 domestic flights come and go as well as $99 international tickets. To score them you have to listen to Spotify between 10am and 5pm daily and keep an ear out for the Jetstar Secret Jingle. When you hear it follow the prompts and you'll be given the chance to snap up those seats.
Best of luck.
- Travel dates: Varies.
- Sale ends: 20 December 2018.
Hotels: 5% off hotels with Agoda
It's never too early to start nutting out your New Year's Eve plans and if you're in Sydney for the big event one of the best places to be is on the water. Groupon has New Year's Eve cruises from $519 per person which includes food, drinks and entertainment.
- Travel dates: 31 December 2018.
- Sale ends: 30 December 2018 or when sold out.
Adrenaline: Up to 50% off Christmas sale + bonus $15 off
This weekend only, score an extra $15 off already discounted experiences with Adrenaline. You'll have to input this code at the checkout and there's a minimum spend of $79 per transaction to reap these savings. Go, go, go!
- Travel dates: Anytime.
- Sale ends: Midnight 16 December.
Tune in every Saturday for the hottest flight, hotel and holiday deals and more.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?