Travel Deals of the Week: Scoot, Qatar, Contiki, Eurail
Finish 2018 off with a bang with one of these hot travel deals.
Boxing Day sales might be over but if you missed out on all the deals there's still a few stellar sales running around to sort you out for 2019 travel.
We've picked out some of our faves below, including Europe flights from $638 return and 45% off Eurail passes. If they're not exactly your cup of tea you can check out our Travel Deals page for more.
Flights: Europe flights from $638 return
Scoot is at it again with super cheap budget flights to Athens and Berlin. Fares start from $638 return. Get in quick before prices go up.
- Travel dates: February - June 2019.
- Sale ends: 2 January 2019.
Flights: 10% off Qatar flights
Ticketmaster has teamed up with Qatar to offer a bonus 10% off flights. Hit the link below, use the code and see where you can go.
- Travel dates: Until 30 June 2019.
- Sale ends: 31 December 2018.
Score up to 30% off your next stay at a selection of swish Millennium & Copthorne hotels worldwide. That's a clean 25% off for everyone plus a bonus 5% off for members. PS it's free to sign up.
- Travel dates: Until 31 March 2019.
- Sale ends: 31 December 2019.
With tours to practically every corner of the globe on sale with TourRadar, there's bound to be something here for you.
- Travel dates: Varies.
- Sale ends: 2 January 2018.
There are more than a few tours with Contiki at up to 15% off. Plus, if you use the code via the link below you'll nab an extra $150 off your holiday. It's all part of Contiki's extended Boxing Day sale.
- Travel dates: 2019 tours.
- Sale ends: 6 January 2010.
Train: Up to 45% off Eurail passes
Save a max of 45% off Eurail passes around Europe when you book this month.
- Travel dates: Anytime.
- Sale ends: Midnight 31 December 2018.
Tune in every Saturday for the hottest flight, hotel and holiday deals and more.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge