Travel Deals of the Week: Jetstar, Royal Caribbean, IHG, DiDi
Cheap Jetstar fares, up to $1,200 in onboard credit and $20 off your next rideshare trip.
Whichever part of your holiday you're up to planning, this week's deals can sort you out. There's cheap-as-chips flights on Jetstar for anyone seeking inspiration, cruise discounts for those who prefer to sail the high seas, discounted hotels to rest your head in and rideshare discounts to get you zipping around for less.
It's all happening below, but if they're not your style, don't sweat. There's plenty more where that came from. Check our Travel Deals page for proof.
Low-cost carrier Jetstar has network-wide flights at a very nice price. Domestic travel starts from $37 while international fares can be snapped up from $109. All fares quoted are one-way.
- Travel dates: January - September 2019.
- Sale ends: Midnight 10 December or when seats sell out.
Hotels: Up to 35% off summer stays at IHG
Pamper yourself with a luxurious stay for a third less when you take advantage of International Hotel Group's (IHG) summer sale. It's available on select hotels across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea.
- Travel dates: Until 30 April 2019.
- Sale ends: 15 December 2018.
Cruises: 50% off second guests and up to $1,200 in onboard credit
Catch the sunset from your Royal Caribbean cruise balcony with a mate and save 50% off their rate. Plus, depending on your chosen itinerary and cabin class, you can score up to $1,000 in onboard credit and a guaranteed $200 in credit when booking before 16 January 2019.
- Travel dates: January - March 2019.
- Sale ends: 28 February 2019.
Rideshare: $20 off your first DiDi ride
Chinese rideshare company DiDi just dropped its fares by 10% this week in Melbourne and if you haven't tried it out already now's your chance. Grab your $20 off code here and see what the fuss is all about. DiDi is currently only available in Melbourne and Geelong but has plans to expand into more major cities.
- Travel dates: Anytime.
- Sale ends: When sold out.
Tune in every Saturday for the hottest flight, hotel and holiday deals and more.
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge