Travel Deals of the Week: AirAsia, Royal Caribbean and Agoda
Discover international flights from $271 return, 50% off second guests on Royal Caribbean cruises and so much more.
We're less than two months out of Christmas and if you haven't sorted out your holiday plans (or presents), it's not too late. There's more than a few ideas rolling around here, including cheap seats to Asia in 2019, cruise spots at up to 50% off and hotel rooms for a cheeky 5% less during Christmas and New Year's.
There are stacks of breaks to take here, but if they don't quite hit the mark, check our Travel Deals page for even more offers.
Flights: Asia flights from $271 return on AirAsia
AirAsia is celebrating 11 years of flying long-haul to Australia with a flight sale to its most popular Asian destinations. Flights start from $271 return for trips between Perth and Kuala Lumpur. Other destinations include Phuket, Bali, Maldives and Tokyo.
- Travel dates: From 1 May - 15 June 2019 and 20 July - 31 August 2019
- Sale ends: 4 November or when seats sell out
Cruises: 50% off second passengers and 25% off third and fourth guests on Royal Caribbean Cruises
Get a party going on your next Royal Caribbean cruise to somewhere amazing, and you'll also score deep discounts on extra guests. It's a Book One, Get One Half Off deal, but if you book third and fourth guests, they'll also nab up to a 25% discount on their share. This sale is valid on local sailings only of five days or more.
- Travel dates: 2018-2020 cruises
- Sale ends: 5pm, 5 December 2018
Is seeing Tibet on your bucket list? How about shopping the immense markets of Bangkok or sailing around Bali? All are on sale (and more) at up to 20% off with the small adventure tour experts G Adventures. Yes, there's a seat on these tours with your name on it.
- Travel dates: Various 2018 and 2019 dates.
- Sale ends: 18 November 2018.
Tune in every Saturday for the hottest flight, hotel and holiday deals and more.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?