Toyota RAV4 car insurance
The average insurance policy for a Toyota RAV4 is $105 a month. Compare 5+ policies and you could save.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
About the Toyota RAV4
The Toyota RAV4 is a popular family SUV. It received a Finder score of 82.75% on our Finder review. Car insurance prices for the Toyota RAV4 tend to be similar in price to other SUVs on the market.
We can't provide you with an exact price car insurance because costs differ based on your personal circumstances. However, you can compare car insurance policy features above, then click through for some personalised quotes on from the providers.
Compare Toyota RAV4 car insurance
Toyota RAV4 car insurance costs
The average comprehensive insurance policy for a Toyota RAV4 is $105 a month, or $1,099 a year. Your actual cost could be differ depending on your driving record, the number of kilometres you drive in a year and several other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from 5 insurance companies using this profile:
- 2018 Toyota GR Yaris
- Up to 15,000 kilometres driven yearly
- No accidents in the past three years
- Driver located in Sydney [tooltip: Postcode: 2000]
- Car parked in garage at night
- White vehicle
How do costs for the Toyota RAV4 compare with other models?
The base price for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 is $25,490. With the average insurance rate at $1,098.76 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 4.31%.
How can I save on my Toyota RAV4 premiums?
- Pay for the year instead. This is generally cheaper than paying per month.
- Don't make a claim unless you really need to. Insurers will often lower your premium for every year you don't make a claim.
- Walk or use public transport where possible. The less you use your car, the lower your chances are of being involved in an incident.
- Keep your car in a secure place. For example, a locked garage.
- Drive safely. The less fines or points you have, the lower your premiums tend to be.
- Compare policies. Spend a few minutes comparing policies and you'll be able to get better value for your money.
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert