Toyota LandCruiser car insurance
A Toyota LandCruiser car insurance policy is around $138.43 a month. Compare 5+ policies side-by-side to see if you can get better value for your money.
Toyota LandCruiser insurance costs
The average comprehensive insurance policy for a Toyota LandCruiser is $138.43 a month, which is $1,444.74 a year. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from 5 insurance companies using this profile:
- 2018 Toyota LandCruiser
- Up to 15,000 kilometres driven yearly
- No accidents in the past 3 years
- Driver located in Sydney
- Car parked in garage at night
- White vehicle
Compare Toyota LandCruiser car insurance
About the Toyota LandCruiser
The Toyota LandCruiser is a popular off-roader and versatile family car. There are four models in the LandCruiser range, the GX, GXL, VX and Sahara. It received a Finder score of 81.50%. You can read our full review here.
We can't give you an exact car insurance price for the LandCruiser because premiums are based on your personal circumstances – for example, your driving history and location. However, you can compare policy features side-by-side above then click through for a personalised quote.
How do costs for the 2018 Toyota LandCruiser compare with other models?
The base price for a 2018 Toyota LandCruiser is $63,990. With the average insurance rate at $1,444.74 per year, the annual insurance cost-to-base car price ratio is 2.26%.
How can I save on my Toyota LandCruiser premium?
- Pay annually. Only a handful of insurers will charge you the same if you pay monthly; it's usually cheaper overall to pay for the year.
- Claim history. Having a history of not making claims on your car insurance may help you get a lower premium.
- Minimise use. Walk or catch public transport to reduce your premium. You'll save on petrol and reduce your chance of an accident which may help lower your premium.
- Question your renewal quote. Shop around if your renewal quote seems high. You may be able to find a better deal.
- Safety measures. Any additional safety measures you can add to your car, including locks or safety belts, can help lower your premium.
- Drive safely. Drive safely and obey the law to avoid convictions, fines or demerit points – this can ensure your premiums are cheaper.
More guides on Finder
Not at fault car accident
What you need to know about insurance if you’re involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
Do I need car insurance in Australia?
Yes, you need car insurance to protect you from expensive bills following an accident.
Allianz vs AAMI car insurance
Allianz vs AAMI – compare policies side by side and see who has what matters to you.
How long after a car accident can you claim?
Find out how long you have to file your car insurance claim.
Choice of repairer car insurance
Not sure if you should go with your own repairer or your insurer's favourite? Learn the pros and cons of each here.
Compare Car Insurance NSW
Your guide to getting car insurance in NSW.
Short term car insurance Australia
Find out what short term car insurance options are available in Australia.
Car insurance cover notes explained
Car insurance cover notes are no longer available in Australia. Read on to learn why and what your alternatives are.
Car insurance for P-platers
Find affordable and comprehensive car insurance for P-platers with this handy guide.
How much is car insurance?
How much does car insurance cost and what factors affect your premium? Your comprehensive guide here.
Ask an Expert