Toyota Kluger car insurance
A comprehensive car insurance policy for a Toyota Kluger is likely to set you back around $113 a month. Compare 5+ policies to see if you can save.
Toyota Kluger insurance costs
The average comprehensive insurance policy for a Toyota Kluger is $113 a month, or $1,174 a year. Your actual cost is likely to differ slightly depending on your driving record, the number of kilometres you drive in a year and other factors like where you keep your Kluger at night. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from 5 insurance companies using this profile:
- 2018 Toyota Kluger
- Up to 15,000km driven yearly
- No accidents in the past 3 years
- Driver located in Sydney
- Car parked in garage at night
- White vehicle
Compare Toyota Kluger car insurance
About the Toyota Kluger
The Toyota Kluger is a 7-seater family SUV available in 3 variants – GX, GXL and the top-of-the-line Grande. It received a Finder score of 76.33% in our review. Car insurance costs for the Kluger tend to be more expensive compared to other smaller-sized vehicles, so it's worth shopping around to see if you can find a better deal.
We can't give you an exact Kluger car insurance price because insurance costs vary based on your circumstances – so compare car insurance policy features side by side first, then click through for a personalised quote.
How do costs for the 2018 Toyota Kluger compare with other models?
The base price for a 2018 Toyota Kluger is $35,990. With the average insurance rate at $1,174.45 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 3.26%.
How can I save on my Toyota Kluger premiums?
- Pay for the year up-front. If you can afford it, many insurers charge less if you pay for the year in advance, as opposed to monthly.
- Try not to claim. The longer you can go without making a claim, the more your insurer will trust you and reward you with cheaper premiums.
- Minimise your use. Insurers like Budget Direct will ask you how often you drive your car. The less you use it, the lower your chances are of making a claim, which means cheaper premiums.
- Keep your car safe and secure. If you're able to keep your car locked in a secure garage overnight, you've decreased the chances of something happening, which will lower your premiums.
- Drive safely. If you don't have any fines or points, your car insurance is likely to be cheaper.
- Shop around. Don't just go with the first car insurer you find. Spend a little time comparing policies and get a few quotes – it could save you hundreds per year.
More guides on Finder
Not at fault car accident
What you need to know about insurance if you’re involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
Do I need car insurance in Australia?
Yes, you need car insurance to protect you from expensive bills following an accident.
Allianz vs AAMI car insurance
Allianz vs AAMI – compare policies side by side and see who has what matters to you.
How long after a car accident can you claim?
Find out how long you have to file your car insurance claim.
Choice of repairer car insurance
Not sure if you should go with your own repairer or your insurer's favourite? Learn the pros and cons of each here.
Compare Car Insurance NSW
Your guide to getting car insurance in NSW.
Short term car insurance Australia
Find out what short term car insurance options are available in Australia.
Car insurance cover notes explained
Car insurance cover notes are no longer available in Australia. Read on to learn why and what your alternatives are.
Car insurance for P-platers
Find affordable and comprehensive car insurance for P-platers with this handy guide.
How much is car insurance?
How much does car insurance cost and what factors affect your premium? Your comprehensive guide here.
Ask an Expert