Toyota HiAce insurance
The average Toyota HiAce comprehensive insurance policy is $107.21 a month. Compare 5+ policies, discounts and find out if you could pay less.
Toyota HiAce insurance costs
The average comprehensive insurance policy for a Toyota HiAce is $1,120 per year, or $107 a month. Your premium may be higher or lower depending on your driving record, the number of kilometres you drive in a year and several other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we averaged quotes from 5 insurance companies using this profile:
- 2018 Toyota HiAce
- Up to 15,000km driven yearly
- No accidents in the past 3 years
- Driver located in Sydney
- Car parked in garage at night
- White vehicle
Compare Toyota HiAce car insurance
About the Toyota HiAce
The Toyota HiAce is a reliable and popular van that costs around $35,981. We can't give you a precise insurance quote for the HiAce since costs depend on your personal circumstances – for instance, your age and driving history. However, you can use the table above to compare features, narrow down your options and click through for a personalised quote.
How do costs for the 2018 Toyota HiAce compare with other models?
The base price for a 2018 Toyota HiAce is $35,981. With the average insurance rate at $1,119.77 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 3.11%.
How to save on a Toyota HiAce premiums
- Don't pay per month. Most insurers will charge you less if you're willing to pay annually.
- Your claims history. The longer you can go without making a claim for your insurance, the safer a driver you'll be considered – which means cheaper premiums.
- Drive only when you need to. Driving less means there's less chance of you being involved in an accident, which means your premiums are usually cheaper.
- Keep your car in a safe place at night. For example, a locked garage as opposed to on the street.
- Compare policies. You can potentially save hundreds of dollars per year by comparing car insurance policies.
More guides on Finder
Not at fault car accident
What you need to know about insurance if you’re involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
Do I need car insurance in Australia?
Yes, you need car insurance to protect you from expensive bills following an accident.
Allianz vs AAMI car insurance
Allianz vs AAMI – compare policies side by side and see who has what matters to you.
How long after a car accident can you claim?
Find out how long you have to file your car insurance claim.
Choice of repairer car insurance
Not sure if you should go with your own repairer or your insurer's favourite? Learn the pros and cons of each here.
Compare Car Insurance NSW
Your guide to getting car insurance in NSW.
Short term car insurance Australia
Find out what short term car insurance options are available in Australia.
Car insurance cover notes explained
Car insurance cover notes are no longer available in Australia. Read on to learn why and what your alternatives are.
Car insurance for P-platers
Find affordable and comprehensive car insurance for P-platers with this handy guide.
How much is car insurance?
How much does car insurance cost and what factors affect your premium? Your comprehensive guide here.
Ask an Expert