Toyota Business Fleet Leasing
Never worry about the cost of running your own fleet with Toyota's business fleet leasing program.
By teaming up with Toyota's business fleet leasing program, Australian business owners can take advantage of various types of vehicles without the large cash investment it would normally take to purchase vehicles outright. Utilising a fleet program through Toyota also gives you the option of having Toyota take care of all the maintenance needs of the fleet, so you never have to worry about the upkeep of your vehicles.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||Toyota Business Fleet Leasing|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does leasing a car through Toyota work?
To lease a car through Toyota's fleet program you will first need to meet with a Toyota representative to discuss the exact needs of your business. There are multiple funding options, term options and finance sizes available, which can be customised to suit the requirements of your business.
Should your business's circumstances or needs change in the future, Toyota offers flexible contracts that can be changed as necessary to meet your company's ongoing needs.
Once you have been approved for your fleet lease and the terms of your contract have been negotiated and agreed upon, Toyota will deliver your vehicles to you for use in your daily business.
What types of business car leasing does Toyota offer?
Toyota offers several different types of business leasing options for business owners, including the following:
- Fleet management. Toyota can help with the management of your vehicle assets, regardless of the type of vehicle. Whether you need mechanical upkeep, replacement tyres or regular scheduled maintenance, Toyota's fleet management services are offered on payment plans that fit your company's budget and cash flow situation.
- Financing your fleet needs. Unlike some other car manufacturers that offer fleet leasing arrangements, Toyota can finance all brands of fleet cars, not just Toyota models. With relationships with a variety of car manufacturers, both imported and local, Toyota can assist in financing any vehicles including passenger and luxury vehicles, hybrid vehicles and commercial vehicles. A Toyota business fleet leasing arrangement can also include other types of commercial assets like plant and equipment and material handling equipment.
- Car sharing. There are a number of problems that can come with using fleet vehicles, such as lost keys and damaged vehicles. Toyota's fleet leasing team uses keyless entry, booking systems and online administration to save you time, money and the hassle that can come with shared company vehicles.
- Motor vehicle insurance. Toyota offers a comprehensive insurance plan for all vehicles in a business fleet leasing arrangement and will combine all insurance costs into a single monthly invoice to simplify and streamline the vehicle insurance process.
What features are on offer?
Toyota's business fleet services can include the following benefits for you as the business owner:
- Reducing your overall cost output. Purchasing a large fleet of vehicles can be cost prohibitive for many small- and medium-sized business owners. With a business fleet lease arrangement, you can keep more of your capital free for other uses within your business and still have full access to the vehicles you need.
- Reducing risk of unbudgeted expenses. Owning and operating large fleets can be costly when it comes to ongoing maintenance, repairs and general upkeep. Toyota includes the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of its vehicles within many of its leasing contracts.
- Ability to modify the contract based on your business needs. If capital has become an issue, flexibility is built into the fleet lease agreements to extend the contract and reduce your overall monthly costs, helping you get your business back on track without defaulting on your contract. Toyota business fleet services permit contract modification to increase or reduce the number of vehicles within the fleet, allowing for continuity of your existing fleet with the flexibility of making changes as needed.
- Streamlined management of your fleet. Whether you are looking at the car sharing fleet option or leasing outright, Toyota offers a variety of services that will assist in the management of your fleet, effectively allowing you to outsource your fleet management as part of your leasing arrangements.
- Flexibility of vehicle makes and types. A business fleet leasing arrangement with Toyota does not restrict you solely to Toyota vehicles. With the ability to choose a mix of Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles, including commercial vehicles and other commercial assets, a Toyota business fleet lease allows you to custom-make the perfect fleet to suit your business's needs.
How much does the lease cost?
The overall cost of a vehicle fleet lease will depend on many factors and will be specifically tailored to your business. Toyota fleet services aims to offer transparency in its contracts and will ensure that you have a full breakdown of all costs and interest rates applicable before anything is signed.
Toyota also offers fleet advisory services, where a representative takes a detailed look at your business's circumstances and objectives to help you make decisions about how much your business can afford in ongoing lease payments, as well as the particular type of finance arrangement that would best suit your business, all the while keeping costs down as low as possible. Toyota estimates that finance analysis as part of its fleet advisory services can take up to 20 different variables into consideration.
How to apply for a Toyota business fleet lease
Once you've decided that a Toyota lease fits the needs of your company, simply click "Go to Site" on this page. From there, you will be given several methods of making direct contact with Toyota, including filling in an online form, phoning Toyota or requesting a representative from Toyota to return your call. The online form asks some initial basic questions about you, your business, your current fleet and an indication of your future fleet requirements.
During the application process, you will need to provide more detailed information to your Toyota representative about your business, the quantity and types of vehicles you're considering as part of your fleet and detailed financial information about your business. Toyota will need to satisfy itself that your business has the ability to meet the ongoing lease payments as they fall due.
Hiring a fleet of business vehicles can be an excellent option for many businesses, particularly those that don't wish to tie up existing capital in the purchase of vehicles, but still want use of as many vehicles as needed from time to time. Toyota offers a flexible business fleet leasing arrangement that could be a viable option for your business.
Before choosing a business fleet leasing arrangement, take the time to compare your business vehicle finance options to ensure that vehicle leasing is the best choice for you.