Ready to make some new memories? Forget adulting for a while and let someone else take care of all the dirty work with a group tour.
Share your holiday with other young travellers while you explore, adventure and party your way around the world. Whether you picture yourself on a luxury ship cruising the Danube, hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu or road tripping through the US, there's a tour to suit.
Head off on an adventure with the top tour companies geared at the 18-30 something crowd that'll make your holiday one to remember.
Have #noregrets travelling the world with the original company just for millennials.
Go to Contiki's website
- Low-mid range prices with tons of inclusions
- Trips are created exclusively for 18-35-year-olds – not a year younger or older
- Flexible trips so you can change your mind or add on extras as you go
Take the journey of a lifetime with these adventurous small group tours.
Go to G Adventures' website
- Fast-paced and affordable adventures designed for young travellers
- No single supplement for solo travellers with an average of 10 travellers per group
- Don't miss out with lifetime deposits that you can transfer to another trip or even to a friend
Intrepid's Basix trips are ideal for a young traveller on a budget.
See Intrepid's tours through TourRadar
- Small groups average 10 in size so you can really get to know your travel buddies
- Enjoy a balance of organised group time and flexible "you" time
- Get a little off the beaten track with local guides and transportation
Topdeck has been offering tours to young Aussies since 1973 to hotspots around Europe, North America, Africa and the Middle East.
Go to Topdeck's website
- Expect value-for-money tours that visit all the important tourist attractions
- Almost 300 tours to choose from all around the world
- Save for souvenirs with discounts for early payment, group travel, past passenger and multi-trip
Heading to Latin America? Tucan is an expert in the region with 30+ years' experience.
See Tucan Travel's tours on TourRadar
- Get immersed in a new culture while using local transport and staying away from big resorts
- Over half of all passengers are solo travellers, making it easy to make friends
- Many departures are guaranteed and tours are easy to combine
This is a company just for millennial solo travellers looking for authentic cultural experiences.
Go to Under 30 Experiences' website
- One of the leaders in sustainable travel with a focus on keeping money in the local communities
- Pay a deposit of just $195 to reserve your spot
- The "Switch Your Trip" program allows you to change your departure date with minimal fuss
Cruise down the rivers of Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary in style.
U River Cruises' website
- A different way to see Europe with like-minded travellers
- Meals and one shore excursion each day is included
- Expect fun onboard entertainment and activities including local DJ night and welcome party
Which of these retailers don't charge a fee for solo travellers?
What are popular destinations for tours for young people?
Europe: A classic gap year destination with plenty to offer; Western Europe gives you all the must-see sites and Eastern Europe provides a bit more adventure with diverse cultures to explore.
South-east Asia: More than Bintang singlets and cheap-as-chips street food, you'll find a new experience around every corner from secluded lagoons, jungle trekking, full-moon parties to everything in between.
South America: Bucket list bliss awaits here with some big hitters to visit including Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, Rio Carnival and the Galapagos Islands.
Canada and the US: A road trip through these two countries should be the top of your list. From sprawling National Parks to big buzzing cities, you can fill a whole year of travel here and not cover every corner.
Latest deals on tours for 18-35-year-olds
Popular Contiki coupon codes
|3 Jan 2020
||Up to 25% off tours with code
|24 Jan 2020
||Up to 20% off worldwide tours
|21 Jan 2020
||Travel Expo sale: Up to 60% off tours
|20 Jan 2020
||Up to 30% off last-minute tours
|10 Jan 2020
||Up to 25% off worldwide tours