TourRadar Online Travel Expo: Up to 60% off thousands of tours
Thousands of deals and hundreds of destinations, all in one place.
TourRadar is running an online travel expo right now, so take a virtual walk through the online convention centre, from the comfort of home, to find up to 60% off and thousands of different tours around the world that you can book from home.
It only runs until 27 September though, so you might want to start hunting sooner rather than later.
Here's a small snapshot of what's on offer:
Asia tours up to 60% off
There are over 250 sharply discounted Asia tours to choose from, including destinations like:
- Jordan - 7 days from $602. The famous home of Petra and many other ancient wonders, this might be the perfect way to see it all on a budget.
- Nepal - 9 days from $878. See the six must-see spots in Nepal, on a guided coach tour to and from Kathmandu.
- Vietnam - 4 days from $154. If you're not sure what to do first, you might as well take in a guided tour, including transport and hotel accommodation, to make sure you find the highlights.
- Cambodia - 6 days from $416. Take an in-depth cultural expedition from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh, over the course of 6 days.
Europe up to 60% off
Choose from hundreds of Europe trips, including all the most famous spots, and highlights in Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- The Balkans - 11 days from $842. An intensive 11 day coach journey, spanning 16 destinations in 7 different countries, starting in Belgrade and wrapping up in Athens.
- Croatia and more - 11 days from $1,079. This sailing expedition from Split to Skopje is going at less than half price. You'll be hard-pressed to find a better value and experience-richer cruise than this.
- Greek Islands - 5 days from $450. Get yourself a Greek Island package deal including ferry transport, hotels and tour guides in Mykonos and Santorini.
- Spain and Portugal - 8 days from $949. A round trip out of Madrid, taking in seven different destinations around Spain and Portugal.
Latin America up to 60% off
Get some insider knowledge on your next trip, and select from hundreds of outstanding, and heavily discounted, tours.
- Peru trek to Machu Picchu - 8 days from 849. Hike to one of the world's most spectacular spots with an indigenous owned and operated tour company.
- Central American Journey - 17 days from $1,376. Make your way across 11 destinations in 5 different countries, from Antigua to San Jose, with an extensive expedition by coach, boat and minibus.
- Guatemala and Mexico - 13 days from $1,386. Get a guided tour of Central America, across 3 countries and 13 days from Antigua to Playa del Carmen.
- The Galapagos Islands - 9 days from $1,885. A 9 day round trip out of Quito, Ecuador to the Galapagos Islands, accompanied by knowledgeable guides.
Africa up to 57% off
Africa has more to see and do than you could manage in a lifetime, but guided tours can help you cover the continent.
- Morocco - 8 days from $582. A round trip from Marrakesh, to six different destinations throughout the country with an emphasis on wallet-friendly fun.
- Egypt - 15 days from $580. You'll be hard pressed to find a better way to do Egypt on a budget. $580 can get you to 13 destinations across Egypt in 15 days, including an experienced guide, accommodation and more.
- South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania - 19 days from $1,680. A 19 day intensive camping trip through 5 countries and 19 different destinations in Africa.
- South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and Zambia - 13 days from $857. Try a camping trip of Africa with a wildlife focused Safari, spanning 14 destinations in 4 different countries.
Australia and Oceania up to 35% off
There's a lot to Australia, and exactly 207 Australasian tours showed up to this expo, so you're sure to find something you want.
- New Zealand - 7 days from $843. Have the best week of your life, taking in 5 different destinations from Auckland to Wellington on the North Island.
- Beaches and reefs of Australia - 14 days from $2,416. Have the best two weeks of your life, making your way up the coast from Sydney to Queensland, and exploring the reefs and beaches on the way.
- New Zealand highlights - 15 days from $2,933. At 24% off, this might be a good way to do the North and South island, knowing your accommodation and travel are taken care of, including plane trips between the islands.
- The Outback - 11 days from $1,534. From Darwin to Alice Springs, you couldn't ask for a better way of heading to the Red Centre.
North America from up to 35% off
You'll find places worth going wherever you turn. An experienced guide can help make sure you find all the best ones en route.
- USA highlights - 15 days from $2,279. See the must-sees with a compact best-of-the-best USA tour, taking you across the country from New York to San Francisco, encompassing Washington DC and much more along the way.
- California - 7 days from $1,030. Las Vegas, Bass Lake, Yosemite, San Francisco and the Sierra Nevada mountain range. A week might not be enough time to do California right, but this tour might get you close.
- Canada - 13 days from $3,856. Start and finish in Vancouver, and take in 17 spectacular sights on this nature-focused Rocky Mountain and Western Canada expedition.
- Historic USA - 8 days from $2,726. Take a walk on the other side with a historic tour of DC, Mount Vernon, Yorktown and six other destinations, starting and finishing in Washington DC.
Go to the online expo to find the full range of deals available. You won't have time to see all the exhibits, but you'll find good times and great deals wherever you look.
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- The shades in the Jeffree Star Mini Liquid Lipstick NUDE Vol. 2 Set
- Money Hack: How to get 10% off at Woolworths once a month
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Review: Never gonna give Mew up
- Hash Wars: Bitcoin Cash ABC takes early lead, but its not over yet
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes