5 tour companies to check out Tasmania in 10 days or less
From Cradle Mountain to Wineglass Bay, and everything in between. Here's who you should tour Tasmania with to see it all.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
It’s a common joke to forget that Tasmania is a part of Australia, but that little island at the bottom of the country should not be overlooked as a top choice destination .
Within this island lies boundless scenery, adventure and outdoor, cultural and historical activities. For those who are time-poor, it’s the ideal destination to knock off your bucket list, and with the help of these tour companies, exploring the Tasmanian wilderness could not be easier.
finder.com.au’s booking portal lets you book anything from short one-day tours of the city to eight-day tours of the Australian wilderness.
- Tours vary from one- to eight-day adventures
- Yacht, helicopter, coach and walking tours are available
- Various small group tours are available for a more intimate experience
Hobart Tour + Helicopter Flight Tour
4 Day Icons of Tasmania small group tour
7 Day Tasmania's Wilderness small group tour
If variety is what you seek then you can’t go wrong with TourRadar. TourRadar claims to have the biggest selection of tours on the web for destinations worldwide and it provides several cultural, food, cycling and trekking experiences in Tasmania.
- Includes experiences from major companies such as Tasmanian Expeditions, World Expeditions, Contiki, G Adventures, Trafalgar and Topdeck
- Offers 24/7 customer support online
- No credit card, booking or cancellation fees
- TourRadar offers a price match guarantee for the same tour on the same date
Bruny Island Long Weekend
East Coast & Port Arthur Self Guided Cycle
Bruny Island Gourmet Hike & Bike
Owned by TripAdvisor, Viator is one of the largest online resources for researching and booking tours for destinations worldwide.
- All tours are verified by customer reviews
- Lowest price guaranteed within 72 hours of booking or Viator will refund the difference
- Viator offers 24/7 support for customers
3-Day Tasmania Combo
5-Day Tasmania Tour from Hobart
7-Day Tasmanian Highlights Tour from Hobart
When it comes to exploring the Tasmanian wilderness, Intrepid is one of the experts to turn to for booking multi-day trips packed full of adventure.
- Wide variety of adventures available to book across Australia and the world
- Choose between basic and luxurious tour options
- Six-day Tasmanian tours available
5. Adventure Tours Australia
When adventure calls, it’s time to turn to the good folk at Adventure Tours Australia. Offering multi-day trips throughout the country, this company knows what it means to get out and explore your backyard.
- Explore the whole of Tasmania and its highlights over six days
- Budget tours are available for those wanting to keep more in their wallets
- Small group tours with a maximum of 21 travellers and a minimum age of 18
Does your company belong in this list?
Prefer going at your own pace with a Tasmania driving holiday instead?
Tasmania's the perfect place for a short road trip, with drives between major sites generally being between two and four hours.
While you can drive your own car to the island via the Spirit of Tasmania ferry, it's likely going to cost between $300-$400 return to bring your car across including two passengers.
Cheap flights with Jetstar are often available from as low as $39 each way, so you may be better off picking up a car upon arrival in Tasmania.
Tasmania tour deals and discounts
Ask an Expert