Flights to Toronto for 2021
Make your flight to Toronto Pearson Airport seamless with these top tips.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
A trip to Toronto is guaranteed to be filled with lots of exploring, eating and creating great memories. Known for its diverse atmosphere, travellers will feel the buzz that fills the city of Toronto.
Here’s a handy guide to making the experience run as smoothly as possible.
See our latest Toronto flight deals
Toronto flight time
- From Sydney: Approximately 20 hrs 10 mins + with one stopover, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Melbourne: Approximately 22 hrs + with one stopover, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Brisbane: Approximately 19 hrs 40 mins + with one stopover, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Perth: Approximately 26 hrs + with two stopovers, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
Airlines that fly to Toronto
- Air Canada
- Cathay Pacific
- United Airlines
- Virgin Australia
Toronto insider flight tips
- There are no direct flights from Australia to Toronto. Despite that, you can get from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to Toronto in less that 24 hours.
- Toronto Pearson Airport is the largest airport in Toronto and is where flights originating from Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin and Perth will land. The smaller Billy Bishop Airport, which is on an island just west of the downtown core, offers regional flights.
How to get around Toronto from the airport
Hire cars, private transfers and Ubers are available to take travellers from Toronto Pearson Airport to their onward destination. Note that city taxis are not available for pick-up at the airport and only specially licensed taxis and limos can pick you up at the airport. A typical Uber fare from the terminal to the centre of Toronto costs about CAD$90. If you’re going straight into Toronto city you can catch the Union Pearson Express from the airport to Union Station in downtown Toronto. The journey takes 25 minutes and costs just over CAD$12 for an adult one-way. The Brampton Transit, Go Transit, and Greyhound bus services also operate from the ground level at Terminal 1.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day health and personal care deals 2021
If you’re looking to save on health and personal care items with an Amazon Prime Day deal, we’ve got all the info you need to know.
Amazon Prime Day camera deals 2021
If you’re looking to save on your next camera purchase with an Amazon Prime Day camera deal, we’ve got all the info you need to know.
Best places to visit in the Northern Territory in 2021
Unique cultural experiences and picturesque natural wonders await in these six destinations. Plus, our top picks on the territory's best camp sites.
Cheap flights to Christchurch you can book in 2021
From deals to travel times to airlines, we’ve got the information you need to book your flight to Christchurch.
Best Ottawa hotels to book in 2021
Top recommendations for the best budget, boutique and downtown hotels in Ottawa.
Cheap flights to Queensland you can book in 2021
Secure flights to Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Townsville and more with this guide to finding cheap flights to Queensland.
Cheap Lord Howe Island (LDH) flights for 2021
Find all of the flight and transportation information you need for your upcoming trip to Lord Howe Island.
Cheap flights to Newcastle (NTL) for 2021
Plan your trip to Newcastle with this guide that includes everything you need to know about booking flights and transport.
Flights to Coffs Habour (CFS) and deals for 2021
Find out how much you should be paying for flights, the best time to book and transport options with our guide for booking flights to Coffs Harbour.
Best places to travel in February 2021
5 holiday destinations that should to spend a few days to a week in this February.
Ask an Expert