Best deals you can book right now.
Flights to Toronto for 2019
Make your flight to Toronto Pearson Airport seamless with these top tips.
A trip to Toronto is guaranteed to be filled with lots of exploring, eating and creating great memories. Known for its diverse atmosphere, travellers will feel the buzz that fills the city of Toronto.
Here’s a handy guide to making the experience run as smoothly as possible.
How much you can expect to pay for cheap flights to Toronto
Here's what's considered a good deal compared to the average cost of a flight from Australia to Toronto.
Flights to Toronto from Sydney
Flights to Toronto from Melbourne
Flights to Toronto from Brisbane
Flights to Toronto from Perth
Toronto flight time
- From Sydney: Approximately 20 hrs 10 mins + with one stopover, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Melbourne: Approximately 22 hrs + with one stopover, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Brisbane: Approximately 19 hrs 40 mins + with one stopover, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
- From Perth: Approximately 26 hrs + with two stopovers, landing at Toronto Pearson International Airport
Airlines that fly to Toronto
- Air Canada
- Cathay Pacific
- United Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- There are no direct flights from Australia to Toronto. Despite that, you can get from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to Toronto in less that 24 hours.
- Toronto Pearson Airport is the largest airport in Toronto and is where flights originating from Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin and Perth will land. The smaller Billy Bishop Airport, which is on an island just west of the downtown core, offers regional flights.
Hire cars, private transfers and Ubers are available to take travellers from Toronto Pearson Airport to their onward destination. Note that city taxis are not available for pick-up at the airport and only specially licensed taxis and limos can pick you up at the airport. A typical Uber fare from the terminal to the centre of Toronto costs about CAD$90. If you’re going straight into Toronto city you can catch the Union Pearson Express from the airport to Union Station in downtown Toronto. The journey takes 25 minutes and costs just over CAD$12 for an adult one-way. The Brampton Transit, Go Transit, and Greyhound bus services also operate from the ground level at Terminal 1.
Latest Flight Deals
Find the lowest prices on flights to Europe from leading airlines.
Ask an Expert