Browse securely with a TorGuard Internet security package.
There is such a thing as privacy on the internet if you have a TorGuard internet security package. TorGuard has a number of different services that can give you a complete online security experience. Whether you’re looking to access geo-blocked content from another country or you want to make sure your browsing data is safe and secure on a public network, TorGuard has an internet security solution to match your needs.
TorGuard promo codes and discount vouchers October 2018
What are TorGuard's pricing and plans?
TorGuard has four different internet security options to choose from. The packages are charged as a monthly subscription.
Note: All VPN services are charged in US dollars
|Package Type||Main benefit||Pricing||Features|
|Anonymous proxy||Good for: Discretely downloading from torrent sites.||$5.95/month||
|Anonymous VPN||Good for: Creating a remote access secure network.||$9.99/month||
|Anonymous email||Good for: A secure and full featured email account with offshore storage.||$6.95/month||
|Privacy bundle||Good for: Complete security – get VPN and Proxy access rolled into one.||$11.54/month||
Prices last checked August 2017
How do I setup my TorGuard VPN?
To set up a TorGuard VPN on your machine:
- Download the TorGuard VPN software from the TorGuard website.
- Choose your operating system and run the TorGuard VPN installer. Follow the instructions and open the app once it’s been installed on your device.
- Choose the server in the country you want from the drop down menu in the TorGuard VPN APP.
- Click connect and enter your TorGuard username and password.
Any pros and considerations?
- No obligation - You can cancel your TorGuard subscription at any time without penalty.
- TorGuard discounts - As a bonus for new customers, TorGuard is giving discounts as an introductory offer. Get a percentage off a TorGuard VPN Router and money off when you bundle multiple packages together.
- 24/7 customer service - Sign up for one of TorGuard’s online security packages and you get access to customer support 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days per year.
- Package options - It would be good to see fewer packages with more features in each. The private email function would have made a nice extra to one of the other packages instead of it being a standalone option.
What are the benefits of TorGuard internet security?
- You'll get an anonymous VPN IP which means you won't have a digital fingerprint
- Unblock any website regardless of its location
- You can stay private online, avoiding governments, ISPs and hackers
- TorGuard VPN can even tunnel through firewalls in China or the UAE
- A 24/7 dedicated support team available
Frequently asked questions
If you have a question about the internet security services offered by TorGuard, have a look at the FAQs for an answer. if you still can’t find an answer to your question, ask us a question using the form below the FAQs.
Is using a VPN to access geographically restricted content legal?
There are many legitimate uses for a VPN. However, the legality of using one to access geographically restricted content is a bit of a grey area. While you're not likely to attract the attention of the Australian Government, you do run the risk of having your VPN or streaming subscription cancelled. There is also the chance that a copyright holder may want to pursue legal action if you're found to be accessing that content in an unlicensed region. Keep in mind that the very nature of a VPN masks your IP and prevents your online activity, so it's not for us to say if and how the copyright holders would be able to identify you if you do choose to access their content without the proper licensing. Here at finder.com.au, we do not encourage internet browsing activity outside the law, we only aim to compare the services available to Australians.
Want all the TV shows and movies? You can get a free trial with each of the streaming internet tv providers below:
What is a VPN and how does it work?
‘VPN’ stands for ‘Virtual Private Network’. A VPN is a extra layer on online security. It’s a way of creating a secure network on the internet that can be accessed by multiple devices in different locations. Because all information is routed through the new private network information like the IP address and browsing data is encrypted.