Find the most current Topshop discount offers to help you save money on online purchase
Topshop is a global fashion retailer based in the United Kingdom offering the latest trends in clothing, accessories, shoes and makeup, now available online in Australia too!
Originally founded in 1964, Topshop now operates over 400 physical stores and has a large online storefront in a number of countries including Australia and the United States.
Topshop is a popular choice when it comes to purchasing clothing items online thanks to the impressive designs and low prices along with the ability to ship to over 100 countries across the globe. Start your fashion shopping now at Topshop and save even further with the discount codes we update daily below.
Topshop promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2018
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteBA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Top Picks from Topshop
Positives of Shopping at Topshop
Shoppers around the world are raving about the purchases made at Topshop. Many positive comments Topshop customers have made are that:
- Free delivery on orders over $75
- Ease of finding the clothing items you are searching for with the helpful website filters and navigation
- Ability to return any product you are unhappy with within 14 days
Negatives of Shopping at Topshop
Now you have read the many great aspects of the Topshop website, here are a few negative aspects of shopping with Topshop:
- You have to pay for shipping - Yes, even for standard economy
- $10 fee for orders under $75
Shipping Pricing and Expected Time of Arrival
For those located in the United Kingdom, we have compiled a list of delivery options and the associated cost for these methods:
|Shipping Method||Timeframe (when ordered before midday)||Cost|
|Standard||Approximately 3-5 working days||FREE on order over $75|
$10 on orders under $75
(Sydney metro only)
|Express||Delivery on the next business day||$5 (orders over $75 only)|
Topshop 30 Day Return Policy
Topshop provide a very fair returns policy for their customers. Return any item that you are not totally satisfied with in a saleable condition and receive a refund. All you have to do is:
- Login to your Topshop account
- View your account and click the 'Request a return' link found under the 'My orders' tab
- Click on the specific order that you wish to return
- Choose the items you are sending back
- Press the 'Create Return' button
- You will now be given an RA (returns authorisation) number which you need to include on your returns label
- Affix the label to the package being returned
- Drop it off at a local post office and request a proof of posting (in case it gets lost)
Your return and subsequent refund should be processed within 28 days.
About Topshop and its history
Topshop was originally founded in 1964 as a department within the Peter Robinson Department Stores. After experiencing considerable success the first Topshop standalone store was unveiled in 1970 while also creating Topman brand within the store to target the male demographic.
In 2009 Topshop expanded in the United States, opening a store in SoHo in New York. The international expansion has continued with stores opening in Sydney and Melbourne in Australia along with shops opening in New Zealand and South Africa. In December of 2012, Arcadia Group sold 25% of Topshop to a US private equity group for US$805 million.