Editors’ Picks: top picks from the Click Frenzy sales
Some of the top stores are on sale tomorrow and here's what we'll be buying.
This week bargain shopping is all about the Click Frenzy sales. Starting at 7pm tomorrow (15 November) we're expecting to see some huge discounts from some of Australia's favourite stores.
The Click Frenzy website has named a few stores that will be participating in the sale event tomorrow already. So we took the liberty of picking out a few of the best pieces to buy.
Scroll down to see our favourite pieces from tomorrow's sale.
- Daisy Street Midi Dress With Lace Up Back: Because you can never have too many floral dresses!
- ASOS Off Shoulder Embroidered Sundress: You know this little sundress will be a total lifesaver come festival season.
- Forever New Alex Cut-Out Elbow Bardot Top: Off-the-shoulder styles are here to stay and this white incarnation is a great all-occasions piece.
- Forever New Dove Ankle Tie Block Heels: Are these not the perfect heels for summer parties?
- Crepe tie front wrap mini skirt red: Wrap skirts are all the rage at the moment and this one is perfect for work or for play.
- Capped sleeve knot crop top white: This is the perfect top for when you're looking for something easy to pair with jeans or a floaty skirt.
Sales our editors are shopping this week
50% off everything
Get 50% off everything at Boohoo. Excludes sale items. T&Cs apply.
Up to 50% off sale + Free Returns on all orders
THE ICONIC is offering up 50% off sale items while stocks last.
40% off all dresses
Enjoy 40% off dresses at PrettyLittleThing. Conditions Apply
Show code & visit siteDR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
$30 off when you spend $100
Missguided is offering $30 off when you spend $100 sitewide, excluding sale items.
Show code & visit siteGR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Up to 75% off everything
Get up to 75% off everything at missguided. Conditions Apply