Editors’ Picks: top picks from the Click Frenzy™ sales
Some of the top stores are on sale tomorrow and here's what we'll be buying.
This week bargain shopping is all about the Click Frenzy™. Starting at 7pm tomorrow (15 November) we're expecting to see some huge discounts from some of Australia's favourite stores.
The Click Frenzy™ website has named a few stores that will be participating in the sale event tomorrow already. So we took the liberty of picking out a few of the best pieces to buy.
Scroll down to see our favourite pieces from tomorrow's sale.
- Daisy Street Midi Dress With Lace Up Back: Because you can never have too many floral dresses!
- ASOS Off Shoulder Embroidered Sundress: You know this little sundress will be a total lifesaver come festival season.
- Forever New Alex Cut-Out Elbow Bardot Top: Off-the-shoulder styles are here to stay and this white incarnation is a great all-occasions piece.
- Forever New Dove Ankle Tie Block Heels: Are these not the perfect heels for summer parties?
- Crepe tie front wrap mini skirt red: Wrap skirts are all the rage at the moment and this one is perfect for work or for play.
- Capped sleeve knot crop top white: This is the perfect top for when you're looking for something easy to pair with jeans or a floaty skirt.
Click Frenzy™ is a bi-annual online sales event organised by Global Marketplace, running every May and in October/November.