The best treadmill in Australia: Our top pick of the year
If you want a space saving treadmill that's easy to use and doesn't skimp on features, the Endurance SPT is our #1 choice for 2023.
The Endurance SPT has been named the best overall treadmill in Finder's 2023 Best Treadmill Guide, beating out more than 20 other brands.
Our shopping experts chose this model due to its space-saving design, ease-of-use, customer testimonials and overall bang for buck.
Here are a few product features that our reviewers were particularly impressed by:
- Compact design: The Endurance SPT's space-saving design is impressive for a medium-size treadmill, measuring just 91cm x 71cm x 145cm when folded. This makes it particularly well suited to people living in smaller spaces.
- Easy set up: With a hydraulic lift and wheeled base, it's a cinch to pack up and move around, even for older users. It also comes fully assembled - simply unfold the treadmill and add the 6 included bolts.
- Lifetime motor warranty: Beneath the hood, the Endurance SPT boasts a 2.5CHP motor that comes with a lifetime warranty. 2.5CHP provides a good balance between power and noise levels. The speed maxes out at 20km per hour which should be more than enough for most users.
- Easy on joints: The SPT features a cushion suspension system in the centre of the deck. This simple piece of engineering significantly reduces the impact on your joints during workouts.
- Good belt width: Measuring 125cm long and 46cm wide, the SPT treadmill belt provides enough real estate for full-speed running for people of average height.
- Uphill running: The SPT is equipped with a 20-level automatic incline system. This allows users to fine-tune workouts to match their personal fitness goals, including steep uphill challenges.
- Large LCD: The blue-tinted LCD is one of the biggest we've seen from a treadmill in this price range. It tracks the speed, incline, elapsed time, distance, calories burned and heart rate so you can monitor progress throughout the workout.
- Safe stopping feature: When you're done with your workout, the treadmill belt gradually slows down instead of stopping dead. This feels more natural and is a lot safer.
All in all, the Endurance SPT Treadmill provides the perfect blend of a space-saving design, robust performance and thoughtful attention to your joint health.
Looking beyond our reviews team, the Endurance SPT has an impressive average customer score of 4.8 out of 5 stars across Amazon, Home Gym Equipment Australia and Google Reviews.
Where to buy
You can purchase the SPT Treadmill from Endurance's online store for an RRP of $1,699. However, it's currently selling for $200 off the RRP, which brings the total to $1,499.
Here are the links to buy:
- Adjustable speed - 1.0 to 20km/h
- 8 suspension point
- 0 to 16 levels automatic incline
- Max user weight: 140kg
- Hand pulse sensors
- Bluetooth support
- Built in apps to track your progress
- Tablet holder
- Built-in dual speakers
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Lifetime motor warranty
Buy for $1,499 (save $200)
Highlighting the best of the best
You are reading about a Finder Best Guide product, independently chosen by our shopping experts.