20 best deals on Boxing Day 2016 in Australia
Boxing Day sales are here! Scroll down for the best deals.
There are plenty of important events held on Boxing Day in Australia, such as the commencement of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race and the annual cricket test match. But for those holding out for post-Christmas bargains, none are more momentous than Boxing Day sales.
Boxing Day is arguably the biggest shopping sales day of the year. Aussies who manage to ignore the hangovers and headaches and avoid languishing over leftovers can pick up super-cheap specials.
Despite its reputation, we've discovered five crazy things you may not know about Boxing Day sales.
Shopping online is an increasingly popular way to take advantage of sales and it appears customers are eager to learn the best ways to plan and organise their upcoming holiday spending spree.
Thousands of Aussies have been planning for this year's Boxing Day sales bonanza for weeks, following the success of similar events like Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Click Frenzy. And pre-planning certainly appears to have been a good idea. This year's Boxing Day Sales are so competitive that many popular items are expected to sell out quickly.
So far we've seen dozens of fantastic deals emerge. For example, we've seen Bed Bath N' Table, Zanui, Wrangler and Boohoo advertising up to 50% off. And there are a bunch of retailers going as far as offering sitewide deals. Hallenstein Brothers is offering 40% off sitewide. Beginning Boutique has 30% off sitewide for the day. And StrawberryNET has an extra 10% off sitewide.
There are thousands of deals and discounts on offer right now. This can seem overwhelming so we've put together a list of the top 20 most-recommended deals below so you know which ones you absolutely can't miss. If you want more deals you can head to our Boxing Day sales page for a full list of offers.
- eBay - sitewide sales including 80% off Peter's of Kensington, 60% off Lorna Jane and clearances at The Body Shop and Bing Lee.
- Bonds - 40% off sitewide.
- THE ICONIC - Extra 25% off sale styles.
- - Up to 60% off sheet sets.
- Dell - Up to $1000 off Alienware gaming.
- Forever New - Up to 50% off in the sale.
- Microsoft Store - 20% off Bose headphones.
- BNKR - 25% off all full price items.
- Booktopia - Up to 90% off books.
- Pretty Little Thing - 30% off everything.
- - Sitewide and storewide offers on all categories.
- Styletread - Up to 50% off.
- Zanui - Up to 50% off.
- ASOS - 50% off sale.
- Microsoft Store - 60% off Xbox games.
- Marks & Spencer - Up to 50% off sale.
- Nike - Up to 40% off.
- Fresh Fragrances and Cosmetics - 20% off sitewide.
- Canningvale - Up to 85% off.
- Bobbi Brown - 30% off holiday sets.
Don't forget to visit our Boxing Day sales page for the full list of available offers.
- Toys “R” Us has gone into voluntary administration
- Click Frenzy™ 2018 starts 7pm today
- Metalicus is the latest retailer to fall into administration
- You’re going to want every single one of these Disney phone cases
- Amazon Australia is opening a second fulfilment centre – and here’s what that means for you