Too true: You can fly to Vanuatu and back from $443 return
Pack your bags, you're going on holiday.
You'll be waving your friends goodbye, headed for the hot beaches of Vanuatu when you book out these sale seats.
They come courtesy of Air Vanuatu and start from just $443 return on trips departing Brisbane and from $468 return departing Sydney.
Travel is available in February and March 2019 which is the end of summer. To be perfectly frank, summer is a hot and humid time there, but being the last month there's a good chance for sun.
The sale ends 31 January 2019 but personally we reckon these seats will be snapped up earlier.
Don't be the one that misses out. Avoid FOMO by booking your trip to Vanuatu now with Flight Finder.
How good are these Air Vanuatu fares?
- Price: Good. A few months ago we saw Air Vanuatu ditch the dollars on flights to the island to $399 return which was an extraordinary price indeed. These might not be as good but seeing as the dates are two months away it's unlikely these prices will drop that far down again. Catch 'em while you can.
- Airline: Great. Air Vanuatu is a full-service airline and tickets include checked luggage, meals and entertainment.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct which just means that you hit the beach that much sooner.
- Weather: OK. February and March is the end of the wet summer season. This might sound like it'll put a dampener on your break but the forecast is looking like 30°C and showers are intermittent.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know