Too true: You can fly to Vanuatu and back from $399 return
Isn't it time you sneak away to an island paradise?
Live in Brisbane? Believe it or not, paradise is just two and a half hours away and for a limited time, you can actually get there for just $399 return.
We've found a juicy sale from Brisbane to Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu's largest island, where you could find yourself laying on the powdery white sands of Champagne Beach and exploring the boulders of Millennium Cave.
Even better is that direct flights run every Tuesday with some convenient times to really make the most of your holiday. The outbound flight departs at 11:10am, giving you the afternoon to get settled into your holiday digs and the return flight leaves at 4:00pm so there's no early morning wake up needed.
Travel is available from now until 7 December 2019 and bookings are being taken up until midnight 18 October 2019.
Set those wheels in motion and head to Skyscanner to pick your dates and book your seat.
How good are these Air Vanuatu fares?
- Price: Good. Any full-service fares to the South Pacific under $500 wins our vote and $399 return with Air Vanuatu is the cheapest we've seen for the airline.
- Airline: Great. Air Vanuatu is Vanuatu's flagship carrier and is a full-service airline, which means your tickets include checked luggage, meals and entertainment.
- Travel time: Great. Flights are direct.
- Weather: Good. The best time to visit Vanuatu is from April to October, so your best bet is to grab some of the last-minute dates if you can swing it. Otherwise, you can expect similar temperatures to Brisbane with heightened humidity and greater chance of rain, especially in December.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, visas, airlines and more [UPDATED]
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details