Too Faced revealed one more jaw dropping palette to end the year!
Too Faced apparently isn't done for the year with a new palette announcement and can we say it's just peachy!
Alright Too Faced, you came in hot in 2017 and did not mess around. The company dropped not only an entire unicorn inspired collection but two seperate palettes, the White Chocolate palette and the Chocolate Gold bar palette. It was safe to say we thought the year was done for the exciting makeup announcements but, alas, we were wrong.
Too faced just debuted a stunning new palette that will be coming soon called the – drumroll please – White Peach Palette.
Different from their original peach palette (which smells like absolute heaven might I just add) this palette consists of a range of colours bound the get anyone a little excited.
With an array of, well, peachy colours the palette predominantly consists of nude tones and subtle pinks. However, it's hard to ignore the stunning glittery navy shadow, "Peach Passion", in the corner that I honestly need to put on my entire lid right this instant.
We don't know an exact launch date but it's safe to assume we can expect it some time next year. These shadows are perfect for those with fairer skin tones due to the lighter nature of the shadows.
Too faced is currently stocked in Australia at MECCA, so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for the new palette in stores. If you can't wait until then for some new palette feels, the Chocolate Gold bar palette. will be dropping in February and the White Chocolate palette is already in stores now!
- When you can get your hands on ASOS’s first ever homewares collection
- Car roof box buying guide: How to find the best roof box for your car
- Best tyre pressure monitoring systems: Compare prices, types and features of popular brands
- Carry-on luggage buying guide: What you should know before you buy your next suitcase
- Paper shredder buying guide: How to find the best device for your home or office