Too Faced are dropping yet ANOTHER chocolate palette!
If you thought Too Faced were done dropping palettes, then boy oh boy were you wrong.
Honestly, it seems like every day Too Faced is throwing the rulebook out the window and dropping or announcing a new product coming up. Only two days ago the brand announced the Chocolate Gold Bar palette and hinted at their new unicorn collection coming next year. Now, the beauty brand released the look of one of the new holiday palettes, the White Chocolate Palette and we must say, it looks delicious.
It shares similar tones to other Too Faced Palettes in the past but the palette definitely presents its own unique style. The shades are definitely more pastel and lighter compared to its other sister chocolate palettes.
Formulated with pure, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder for a fully pigmented pay-off, the palette contains 16 shadows that are a mix of mattes and shimmers. The palette not only smells delicious but the shade names are for certain going to give you cravings with names like cake batter, mint chocolate and cookie dough!
The palette is a part of their 2017 holiday collection so we should be seeing it in MECCA some before or soon after Christmas! Until then, you can shop the current range of Too Faced Cosmetics at your local MECCA or online!
For more updates find us at @finderstyle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- When and where you can get your hands on Lisa Eldridge’s makeup line
- Beauty product of the week: Kat Von D Inkwell Matte Liner
- What we know about the upcoming Jordyn Woods x Too Faced collab
- What’s in Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Kristmas collection and when you can buy it
- Review: Why lazy beauty lovers need the Sukin Coffee & Coconut Exfoliating Masque