First look: Too Faced’s Advanced Primed & Poreless range
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
The Primed & Poreless range is getting a makeover – find out when and where you can get your hands on the new powder and primer.
Instagram user trendmood1 posted a sneak peek to a new Too Faced product launch and we cannot wait to get our hands on it! Allow us to introduce you to the Advanced Primed & Poreless Face Powder and matching Face Primer.
If you think this name sounds familiar, then you're right!
The original Primed & Poreless range also consisted of a primer and powder. While there's no confirmation that the line is discontinued, it's pretty hard to get your hands on. In fact, it's sold out at most retailers and hasn't been restocked in a while.
This is the Advanced version and we need to try the updated formula. Smooth, poreless, baby-like skin? Yes, please.
- The Primed & Poreless Invisible Texture-Smoother Face Powder - This is a mattifying, translucent pressed powder that promises to help visibly blur pores and refine skin texture while absorbing oil.
- The Primed & Poreless Pore-Banishing & Blurring Face Primer - It's designed to help minimise the appearance of pores and imperfections to give you a smooth and flawless canvas. It's formulated with hyaluronic acid and vitamins C and E.
View this post on Instagram
When and where you can buy it:
While the release details are still unclear at this stage, we're expecting the products to arrive within the next few months. Watch this space if you want to be the first to know!
You can shop Too Faced from mega beauty retailer MECCA, which also launched with Afterpay back in November. You can also shop the beauty brand from stores like Catch and eBay, but you'll just need to make sure you're getting the real deal.
- Chinese New Year 2021: The best makeup collections we’ve seen so far
- What’s in the LUSH Valentine’s Day 2021 collection?
- Finder Beauty Fave: Flower Beauty Petal Pout Lip Mask
- What’s in the ColourPop Cosmetics x Animal Crossing collection?
- Love Mini collection by Natasha Denona: When and where you can shop