Score flights to Tokyo from $689 with Virgin Australia
Watch the cherry blossoms bloom, visit Mount Fuji or experience a sumo wrestle for yourself.
The time to see Japan is now with flights taking off with Virgin Australia. From exploring the Ghibli Museum to embracing the manga culture of Akihabara, your itinerary won't be short on things to do.
We've crunched some sale numbers and you could be flying from Brisbane or Sydney to Tokyo (Haneda) starting from $689 return. Flights are also taking off from Melbourne from $699 and Adelaide from $732 return.
So when can you take off? The travel period runs from 19 April to 25 November 2020. If you want to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom we recommend heading off in April, but do keep in mind that this is peak season for the country.
The airline hasn't forgotten about those of you who like to spend extra for added comfort. Fly business class from $3,399 return to Tokyo from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, or Adelaide from $3,442 return.
This sale will be gone as quick as the weekend. You've got until midnight 23 February 2020 to lock in your airfares, unless sold out prior.
So what are you waiting for? Virgin Australia has all the airfares you'll need to book your next Japanese escape.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. You could be paying upwards of $1,000 for return fares from Australia to Japan. We recommend making the most of this sale as $700 Tokyo flights is one of Virgin Australia's signature sales.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full-service carrier. So what does this mean? Checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. As a Velocity Frequent Flyer member, you earn 5 points for every $1 you spend. With this offer, you could earn a minimum of 3,445 Velocity points.
- Travel time: Good. All flights take off directly from Brisbane to Haneda.
- Weather: Great. This sale covers both the ideal travel periods of April to May and September to October. Visiting from May should have lower crowds and comfortable temperatures.