Apply for a quick short-term loan with Today Loans using a simple online process.
Today Loans specialises in short-term loans, giving you the freedom to select repayment amounts to meet your financial needs. You can apply for a loan with this lender even if you have bad credit, as long as you meet the lending criteria. Today Loans is a licensed online provider of short-term loans and a member of the Financiers Association of Australia (FAA). It has a valid Credit Representative Number and Australian Business Number (ABN).
While Today Loans is an online loans provider, it also offers customer service over the phone during business hours.
Types of loans from Today Loans
Today Loans offers short-term loans that it refers to as tailored loans, details of which are as follows:
- Tailored loans. You can borrow any amount between $500 to $3,000 with a tailored loan. The loan term can vary between six months and 3 years, and interest is 48% p.a. You can choose a repayment amount based on your existing financial situation as long as it exceeds the minimum repayment amount, and by doing this can you can repay the loan ahead of time. To apply for this loan, you have to provide security in the form of a licensed motor vehicle no older than 10 years.
Compare Other Short Term Loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Why should you consider applying with Today Loans?
Here’s why you can consider turning to this lender when you need money:
- Apply with poor credit. You can consider applying with Today Loans even if you have poor credit history. Approval depends on how good your credit is, because Today Loans refers to your credit file and looks at entries dating back seven years.
- Quick process. The online application process takes little time to complete, and you can expect a response within two hours. If you apply during business hours on weekdays, you can get access to the approved funds on the same day.
- Select payment amount. You can decide how much you wish to repay each month according to your budget, provided the amount is more than the minimum payment.
- Repay your loan early. By paying more than the required minimum repayment, you can repay your loan ahead of time. By repaying the loan early, you can apply again.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Today Loans?
Today Loans has the loan’s interest rate set at 48% p.a. You can view a breakdown of the fee structure as part of the loan’s terms and conditions, which you will receive before you accept the loan. If you feel that the applicable interest and fees are high, you have the option of not signing the contract.
Are loans from Today Loans safe?
Today Loans is an FAA member and abides by the FAA Code of Ethics. It has a valid ABN and Credit Representative Number. If you think you may not make a payment on time, contact Today Loans to discuss alternative arrangements. If you don’t call at least 24 hours before the payment is due, you will be charged a $40 dishonour fee.
How to apply for a loan from Today Loans
Visit the Today Loans website to apply for its tailored loan. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a steady source of income
The application requires that you provide the following details:
- Your name, residential address, email address and phone number
- Your marital status and number of dependants
- Your occupation along with your employer’s name, address and phone number
- Details about weekly income and expenses
Frequently asked questions
How long does the application process take?
If you have all the information required on hand when you start, you can complete the online application in around 10 minutes.
How do I make repayments?
Repayments are made via direct debits from a nominated bank account.
Do I get repayment flexibility?
Yes, you can choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments.
Do I have to pay any penalty if I repay the loan early?
No, this loan does not attract any early repayment penalties or fees.