Tipping etiquette around the world
A little something for your consideration.
Australians are lucky that tipping isn't expected, except for truly exceptional service. Elsewhere, it's an etiquette minefield. For your convenience, language learning app Babbel has done some research on tipping etiquette in nine top destinations around the world, plus Australia.
Whether you're in a restaurant, a taxi or a bar in any of these countries you'll know what to do.
Tipping in any other country
Do your homework before going, including reading up on tipping etiquette. If it's too late for that then you're on your own. Just throw some cash in the air and run while screaming "thanks" in the local language.
- Bitcoin weekly price analysis 22 August: The market’s top coin lifts its weekly value
- Commercial use of Bitcoin Cash is dwindling
- eToro cements deal with Premier League soccer teams using bitcoin as payment
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will hit 1.0 on Xbox One this September
- Earthquakes continue to pound Lombok
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes