Tipping etiquette around the world
A little something for your consideration.
Australians are lucky that tipping isn't expected, except for truly exceptional service. Elsewhere, it's an etiquette minefield. For your convenience, language learning app Babbel has done some research on tipping etiquette in nine top destinations around the world, plus Australia.
Whether you're in a restaurant, a taxi or a bar in any of these countries you'll know what to do.
Tipping in any other country
Do your homework before going, including reading up on tipping etiquette. If it's too late for that then you're on your own. Just throw some cash in the air and run while screaming "thanks" in the local language.
- What you need to know about ESG investing
- Ethereum price dips further after Vitalik Buterin reveals ETH2.0 transition is only halfway there
- Bitcoin price falters but fundamentals remain strong, suggesting a reversal may be on the cards
- South Australia floods: Can I make a home insurance claim?
- Going Green: People4Ocean
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes