Time to chill out in the Cook Islands from just $249 each way
Pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters await with this Air New Zealand sale.
We've still got plenty of sun to look forward to here but if you're seeking more-tropical surrounds then these Cook Islands flights could be just the ticket.
Flights are now available to this sunny island escape from just $249 one way from Sydney but you can also score fares from Melbourne or Brisbane from $389 each way.
Travel dates fall between 1 March and 19 April 2019 but if you're willing to splurge on premium economy or business fares then travel dates extend to select dates from March to November. Premium economy fares start at $499 one way from Sydney.
You've got until 14 March to make up your mind so head over to Air New Zealand to grab your seat.
How good are these Air New Zealand fares?
- Price: Great. This sale comes just a few weeks after Air New Zealand's last Rarotonga sale, which sported the same starting fare but with dates smack bang in the middle of the hurricane season.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand is a full-service airline and one of the best in the region. Keep in mind, though, that these fares are seat-only but for $30 more you can add a checked bag each way.
- Travel time: Good. Flights from Sydney are direct while all Brisbane and Melbourne flights connect in Sydney.
- Weather: Good. The rainy season ends in March so aim for the later dates in the sale to avoid the worst of the wet weather.
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now