Win free flights, stays and event tickets in the Sofitel Golden Ticket giveaway
Keep your chocolate factory. This is the golden ticket you want.
One golden ticket, entry to 9 astounding events around Sydney AND accommodation and airfares if you're coming from a different city. These aren't unimpressive little events either. They're valued at thousands altogether, and you're getting double tickets to each.
It's all part of Sofitel Hotel's Golden Ticket giveaway, which you can enter here by booking at overnight stay at Sydney Darling Harbour Sofitel for stays after 1 November 2017 (which is when the hotel opens), and you could be in the running to snap it all up.
But hurry, you need to book between 19 April and 4 June 2017 to be in the running.
The specific conditions mean it's hard to stumble into this draw by accident, meaning fewer people are in the draw, meaning you have a better chance of winning the golden ticket. If want a room in Sydney, this prize might be well worth swaying your decision.
It's certainly a nice hotel too, featuring the Le Rivage infinity pool and bar, luxurious rooms that deliver a panoramic view of Sydney's glittering skyline, the exclusive Club Millesime on level 35, and plenty more. Sofitel, with Accor Hotels, has a range of stunning hotels around the world, so you might also want to check out our daily deals on Accor stays if higher quality at lower prices sounds like something you'd be interested in.
The Golden Ticket
Scattered throughout the year, these events can definitely fill up your social calendar for 2017. Win the golden ticket and you get double passes to all of these:
- Private helicopter flyover of Sydney
- Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
- Holden State of Origin II - NSW Blues vs QLD Maroons (21 June)
- Chris Rock, Total Blackout tour at Qudos Arena (28 June)
- Soccer, Arsenal vs Sydney FC (13 July)
- Frozen by Disney on Ice at Qudos Arena (16 July)
- My Fair Lady at Capitol Theatre (26 August)
- The Rach 2 at Sydney Opera House (2 September)
- Russian National Ballet: Romeo and Juliet State Theatre (21 September)
- New Years in a Prestige Suite at the Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, with Club Lounge access (from 30 December to 1 January)