Tiimely Own (formerly known as Tic:Toc) Invest Variable Rate review
Get a fast, competitive online variable investment mortgage.
The Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan is an investment home loan with a competitive variable rate. You can go through the entire home loan process online.
Adam Smith was the home loans editor at Finder. Prior to joining Finder he was the editor at Australian Broker where he had been writing about home loans since 2010.
The Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan is available to investors buying property in a capital city or major regional area in every state or territory.
Tiimely is an online lender partnered with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. Its streamlined application process is entirely online and can help you get approved faster.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan will allow you to borrow up to [80% of the property's value. This means you'll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Repayment type and frequency. You can make payments on your home loan weekly, monthly or fortnightly, and payments can be set up via direct debit. You can also make unlimited additional repayments. However, this loan does not allow interest-only repayments.
- Offset account option. You can add an offset account to your home loan for a $10 monthly fee.
- Free redraw. The Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan allows unlimited free redraws.
- No fees. You won't pay any fees for the Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan. There are no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees. Tiimely will also provide a free valuation.
- Easy application. The entire Tiimely application process is online.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. There is a $10 monthly fee if you want to add an offset account.
How to apply
If you've compared home loans and think the Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan could fit your investment needs, click the button below to be taken to the Tiimely website. You'll need to provide a few details in order to apply for a loan.
- Personal information. You'll need to provide valid ID, such as your passport or Medicare card.
- Property information. You'll need to provide the address and estimated value of the home you're buying or refinancing.
- Financial information. Tiimely will want to know details about your household income and expenditures. Tiimely can use your online banking logins to verify all your financial information, so you won't need to upload documents.
The Tiimely Own Invest Variable Rate home loan offers speedy approval and a convenient application process. Add it to your comparison today.