Tigerair recommences flights between Hobart and Gold Coast
Special launch fares on sale now.
From 30 October, Tigerair is recommencing flights between the Gold Coast and Hobart, giving travellers the chance to explore more of Australia for cheap as this becomes the only low-cost route between the two cities.
As if offering a low-cost alternative to the nation wasn't enough, Tigerair is further celebrating the launch with discounted fares along this route from $69.95 each way.
Compared to other airlines flying out that day, for example Virgin Australia, you're not only saving over $100 in airfares each way, you're also saving around two hours of flight time as the alternatives aren't direct.
The flights, will operate three times weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays departing Hobart at 9:05am to arrive at the Gold Coast by 10:35am. The return flight departs from the Gold Coast 11:05am, arriving in Hobart by 2:45pm.
These are daylight savings hours and will be adjusted from 8 April 2019 onward.
Book them now through Flight Finder here.
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Tigerair, Virgin Australia, TourRadar, Ola, Eurail
- Trainfinder Sydney: Travelling every train line in a single day
- 5 best places to cruise in February 2019
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Scandinavia, Vanuatu and Australia
- Most popular destinations for Australians, revealed