Tigerair recommences flights between Hobart and Gold Coast
Special launch fares on sale now.
From 30 October, Tigerair is recommencing flights between the Gold Coast and Hobart, giving travellers the chance to explore more of Australia for cheap as this becomes the only low-cost route between the two cities.
As if offering a low-cost alternative to the nation wasn't enough, Tigerair is further celebrating the launch with discounted fares along this route from $69.95 each way.
Compared to other airlines flying out that day, for example Virgin Australia, you're not only saving over $100 in airfares each way, you're also saving around two hours of flight time as the alternatives aren't direct.
The flights, will operate three times weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays departing Hobart at 9:05am to arrive at the Gold Coast by 10:35am. The return flight departs from the Gold Coast 11:05am, arriving in Hobart by 2:45pm.
These are daylight savings hours and will be adjusted from 8 April 2019 onward.
Book them now through Flight Finder here.
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now