Tigerair flight sale: Get around Australia from $41.95 one-way
Dozens of domestic flights have just been given the ultimate slash.
What time is it? That's right, it's travel o'clock and we've found another deal to help you do just that. This time around, you can save big on domestic flights with Tigerair starting from $41.95 each way.
Choose from 45 routes around the country helping you squeeze in one more getaway this year or visit friends and family that live a bit further afield.
Here are some of the highlights of the sale, all one way:
- Sydney to Coffs Harbour from $41.95
- Melbourne to Hobart from $43.95
- Sydney to Brisbane form $48.95
- Brisbane to Cairns from $74.95
- Sydney to Whitsunday Coast from $79.95
- Hobart to Gold Coast from $94.95
Flights are available for select dates from 15 October to 11 December and 13 January to 7 April depending on the route.
Flights are on sale until 15 September 2019 unless sold out prior. Find yours with Flight Centre and discover where Tigerair can take you next on the cheap.
How good are these Tigerair fares?
- Price: Great. 40% seems to be as low you'll get with Tigerair and prices are on par with Tigerair's latest EOFY sale.
- Airline: Good. Tigerair is a budget airline which means fares only include your seats and carry on. Luggage, meals and entertainment can be added for extra.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct, saving you transit time.
- Weather: Good. Travel doesn't include the peak summer holidays but you do have five whole months of dates to work with including some last minute ones.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals