We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Get a low rate, low fee loan from a digital lender and apply online for full approval fast.
Tic:Toc’s Live-in Variable Rate home loan is an online loan that you can apply for using Tic:Toc’s fast approval system. The company boasts that it can reduce approval times from weeks to minutes. The Live-in Variable Rate loan is a low-fee loan with no charge for redraws or additional repayments.
|Product Name||Tic:Toc Live in Loan Variable Rate|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$10 monthly ($120 p.a.)|
- No application, valuation or legal fees
- Speedy online approval process
- Optional offset accounts come with a $10 monthly fee
- A $325 discharge fee applies
Who is Tic:Toc?Tic:Toc is an innovative online lender streamlining the home loan process. It's backed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, so you can choose a Tic:Toc loan with confidence. Because it offers its loans online, Tic:Toc saves on overheads and can pass competitive deals on to you.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan is available for owner-occupiers and is only available in capital cities and regional centres, including Tasmania and the Northern Territory.
As an online lender, borrowers apply for this loan entirely online. Tic:Toc assesses your eligibility and verifies your identity and income details as you apply. This results in a faster application process. Tic:Toc is backed by the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
What are the features and benefits of Tic:Toc’s Live-in Variable Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate home loan requires at least a 20% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 80% of the property’s value.
- Repayment type and frequency. This loan allows for flexible monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Free redraws. This home loan allows unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tic:Toc gives you the option of adding an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Limited fees. Aside from a fee for the optional offset account, the Live-in Variable Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees. Tic:Toc will also provide a free valuation.
- Speedy application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online, and if you have all the necessary details ready and meet Tic:Toc's lending criteria you can get approval for the Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan very quickly.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. The only fee charged by Tic:Toc is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you’re ready to apply for the Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan you can click the green button below. This takes you to Tic:Toc’s website, where you can begin your application. Tic:Toc claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you’ll need some documentation first.
- Personal information. You need to provide valid ID, such as a driver’s licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.
- Property information. You’ll need to provide the address of the home you’re buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.