Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate Home Loan
Get a low rate, low fee loan from a digital lender and apply online for full approval fast.
Tic:Toc’s Live-in Variable Rate home loan is an online loan that you can apply for using Tic:Toc’s fast approval system. The company boasts that it can reduce approval times from weeks to minutes. The Live-in Variable Rate loan is a low-fee loan with no charge for redraws or additional repayments.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan is available for owner-occupiers and is only available in capital cities and regional centres, including Tasmania and the Northern Territory.
As an online lender, borrowers apply for this loan entirely online. Tic:Toc assesses your eligibility and verifies your identity and income details as you apply. This results in a faster application process. Tic:Toc is backed by the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of Tic:Toc's Live-in Variable Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate home loan requires at least a 20% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 80% of the property's value.
- Repayment type and frequency. This loan allows for flexible monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Free redraws. This home loan allows unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tic:Toc gives you the option of adding an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Limited fees. Aside from a fee for the optional offset account, the Live-in Variable Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees. Tic:Toc will also provide a free valuation.
- Speedy application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online, and if you have all the necessary details ready and meet Tic:Toc's lending criteria you can get approval for the Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan very quickly.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. The only fee charged by Tic:Toc is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
How to apply
If you're ready to apply for the Tic:Toc Live-in Variable Rate loan you can click the green button below. This takes you to Tic:Toc's website, where you can begin your application. Tic:Toc claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you'll need some documentation first.
- Personal information. You need to provide valid ID, such as a driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.
- Property information. You'll need to provide the address of the home you're buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.