Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate Home Loan
Get the stability of fixed home loan repayments without sacrificing a competitive interest rate, plus fast online approval.
Protect yourself from interest rate rises with the Live-in Fixed Rate home loan from Tic:Toc, an online lender with a fast digital application process. This loan is for owner-occupiers, comes with very few fees and has terms of one, two, three, four or five years.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate loan is currently available for borrowers in capital cities and regional centres in all states and territories.
A key difference between Tic:Toc and other lenders is the application process. Borrowers can only apply online and Tic:Toc assesses your application as you enter your details. The application process than can take minutes instead of weeks. Tic:Toc has the backing of the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of Tic:Toc's Live-in Fixed Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Live-in Fixed Rate home loan requires at least a 10% deposit, meaning you can borrow up to 90% of a property's value.
- Free redraws. The Live-in Fixed Rate home loan allows for unlimited free redraws.
- Offset account. Tic:Toc will provide an offset account for a $10 monthly fee.
- Repayment frequency. Borrowers can make monthly, weekly or fortnightly payments and unlimited additional repayments.
- Limited fees. The Live-in Fixed Rate loan has no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees and Tic:Toc offers free valuations. There is only a monthly fee if you choose an offset account.
- Fast application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online. The lender can process your application quickly if you have all the necessary details to hand.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Offset account fee (optional): $10. The only fee charged by Tic:Toc is the $10 monthly fee for the offset account.
How to apply
Interested in this loan? Simply click the green button below to visit Tic:Toc's website, where you can begin your application. Tic:Toc claims they can approve lenders faster than traditional lenders, but you'll need some documentation to make this happen.
- Personal information. You need valid ID, such as a driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Property information. You'll need to provide the address of the home you're buying or refinancing, along with its current estimated value.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc needs information about your household income and expenditures. If you provide your banking logins, Tic:Toc can verify all your financial information without the need to upload documents.