Get a fast, competitive online variable investment mortgage.
The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan is an investment home loan with a competitive variable rate. You can go through the entire home loan process online.
Optional offset account (with fee).
Customers can choose to add an offset account to this product for a $10 monthly fee.
|Product Name||Tic:Toc Invest Loan Variable Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||85%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Get your loan approved fast
- Few fees
- Optional offset accounts have a $10 monthly fee
- $325 discharge fee
Who is Tic:Toc?Tic:Toc is an innovative online lender streamlining the home loan process. It's backed by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, so you can choose a Tic:Toc loan with confidence. Because it offers its loans online, Tic:Toc saves on overheads and can pass competitive deals on to you.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan is available to investors buying property in a capital city or major regional area in every state or territory.
Tic:Toc is an online lender partnered with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. Its streamlined application process is entirely online and can help you get approved faster.
What are the features and benefits of the Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan?
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan will allow you to borrow up to 80% of the property’s value. This means you’ll need at least a 20% deposit.
- Repayment type and frequency. You can make payments on your home loan weekly, monthly or fortnightly, and payments can be set up via direct debit. You can also make unlimited additional repayments. However, this loan does not allow interest-only repayments.
- Offset account option. You can add an offset account to your home loan for a $10 monthly fee.
- Free redraw. The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan allows unlimited free redraws.
- No fees. You won’t pay any fees for the Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan. There are no application fees, ongoing fees or settlement fees. Tic:Toc will also provide a free valuation.
- Easy application. The entire Tic:Toc application process is online.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Optional offset account fee: $10. There is a $10 monthly fee if you want to add an offset account.
Who is Tic:Toc?
Tic:Toc is an Australian fintech startup with a new, digital-focused approach to high-speed home loan applications.
Tic:Toc’s loans are back by the Adelaide and Bendigo Bank, a more traditional lender.
How do I apply for the Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan?
If you’ve compared home loans and think the Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan could fit your investment needs, click the button below to be taken to the Tic:Toc website. You’ll need to provide a few details in order to apply for a loan.
- Personal information. You’ll need to provide valid ID, such as your passport or Medicare card.
- Property information. You’ll need to provide the address and estimated value of the home you’re buying or refinancing.
- Financial information. Tic:Toc will want to know details about your household income and expenditures. Tic:Toc can use your online banking logins to verify all your financial information, so you won’t need to upload documents.
The Tic:Toc Invest Variable Rate home loan offers speedy approval and a convenient application process. Add it to your comparison today.