You can book unforgettable experiences and events at Australia’s leading venues with Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is one of Australia’s leading ticket providers. Their online booking system is simple, secure and reliable, with great deals to boot. Whether you’re off to the cricket, the circus or the cabaret, Ticketmaster has options to suit every occasion and budget.
Ticketmaster promo codes and coupons
What can I buy from Ticketmaster?
Ticketmaster sells tickets to just about everything, with tickets for every budget from general admission to platinum seats. Gift cards are also available for purchase. Some of the events you can find on Ticketmaster include the following:
- Cricket matches
- Magic shows
- Children’s music and theatre
- Ballet performances
- Musical theatre
- Comedy shows
- Fashion events
Ticketmaster | Pros and Cons
- Ticketing options to suit all budgets and preferences
- Secure checkout verified by GeoTrust Inc.
- Platinum tickets offer exclusive access to in-demand seats at market-driven prices
- Create an account for faster checkout, self-printing options, event recommendations and to post event reviews
- Unless otherwise indicated, refunds and exchanges are available for cancelled or postponed events
- Refunds are available for lost, stolen or destroyed tickets in some circumstances. Click here for further details
- Chatbot to help with frequently asked questions and basic troubleshooting
- Event ticket insurance for up to $1,000 available for select events
- No loyalty club
- Postage fee for delivered tickets
What forms of payment does Ticketmaster accept?
- Visa debit card
- American Express/Diners Club
- Membership Rewards Points
- Visa Checkout
What is the Ticketmaster cancellation policy?
If the event itself is not cancelled, generally speaking, Ticketmaster will not refund or exchange tickets. This policy is subject to the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.