Round-the-world tickets now $1,215 for three stops
Visit London, Hong Kong and Los Angeles all on one fare.
For the same price of what you’d usually pay for a flight to London, you can also visit Hong Kong and Los Angeles, thanks to these low round-the-world fares offered by Flight Centre.
The lead-in fare of $1,215 flights is available for departures from Melbourne, but you can also go from other Australian cities. Here's a full list of departures:
- Melbourne ... $1,215
- Sydney ... $1,239
- Brisbane ... $1,239
- Hobart ... $1,339
- Adelaide ... $1,349
- Gold Coast ... $1,349
- Cairns ... $1,365
- Canberra .. $1,365
- Darwin ... $1,369
- Perth ... $1,389
Available during the peak summer months, these flights are for travel from 8 August 2017 until 21 September 2017.
Flights from your departure city in Australia to Hong Kong and from Los Angeles back to Australia are with Virgin Australia, while flights between Hong Kong and London and London and Los Angeles are with Virgin Atlantic.
Checked bags, in-flight entertainment and food are included in the ticket price.
While these flights are some of the most affordable round-the-world tickets we’ve seen, Flight Centre does offer a book-now-pay-later option on this fare.
Not part of a greater sale, these fares are available through Flight Centre until sold out.
- Cheap Los Angeles flights are happening right now. Get there from $772 return
- Too true: You can fly to Vanuatu and back from $443 return
- Peak-season flights to Hong Kong from $561 return on Cathay Pacific
- Flight war: Air New Zealand takes flights to California down to $859 return
- Jetstar’s Christmas sale has network-wide flights from $37