Three for free sale with P&O Cruises
Enjoy free onboard spending money, GoCatch voucher and New Zealand Natural Ice Cream.
P&O Cruises has launched its latest 3-for-free, letting you get more for less on a pack of fun cruises, on top of a range of great prices.
You can expect to save up to 61% on sailings departing 2018 and 2019 with the added benefit of:
- Free New Zealand Natural Ice Cream each day
- Free onboard spending money
- Up to $100 GoCatch credit
The cheapest cruise we found is the 7-night Pacific Island Hopper Cruise from $835 per person. Explore Noumea, Island of Pines and Port Vila before returning to Brisbane.
If you're after something a little longer the 10-night Discover Vanuatu Cruise starts from $1,085 per person. Departing from Sydney, you'll see Lifou, Mystery Island, Island of Pines and more with this one.
For something exceptional, spend your New Year's on the water with the 11-night New Year's Eve cruise from $1,985 where you'll travel from Melbourne to New Zealand, spending New Year's Eve on the water between Akaroa and Wellington for a more than memorable turn of the year.
This deal ends on 5 June 2018 so take a look around at Flight Centre to pick out your next vacation.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021