FREE shipping and returns
- Free shipping
- Free returns
We have 1 Threadicated discount code available
What's the most popular deal from Threadicated this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Threadicated today. However, the most popular deal from Threadicated is the FREE shipping and returns. Get your hands on it before it runs out.
Which payment methods can I use at Threadicated?
Threadicated Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. Your Threadicated order will be shipped as per your chosen schedule at no extra cost.
- Different tiers available. You dictate the terms and choose how often you'd like to receive a Threadicated shipment.
- Free Returns. Not happy with the items chosen by your stylist? No problem! Threadicated offers free returns.
- No commitment. Cancel your Threadicated account whenever you like.
- The sign-up process is lengthy. Make sure you have 45 minutes to an hour to spare when setting up your Threadicated profile.
- Receiving mystery clothing isn't for everyone. You won't know what you're getting till it arrives and this won't appeal to all shoppers.
How can I get Threadicated free shipping?
Threadicated will ship your order to you free of charge as often as you have requested.
What is the Threadicated returns policy?
Any unworn or unused item can be returned provided all tags are intact. Returns must be requested within 5 days of receipt and all returns are free of charge. Unfortunately, the styling fee is non-refundable.
Some restrictions apply. For hygiene reasons, returns of cosmetics, earrings, swimwear or underwear cannot be accepted.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 8 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in May 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you.
How did we pick these Threadicated deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Threadicated offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Alyaka coupon codes | 50% off sale
Grab an active Alyaka coupon code here and cut costs on must-have beauty products online.
Tirtyl discount codes May 2022 | FREE shipping
For green cleaning products, refillable containers, wallet-saving soaps and more, Tirtyl has the answer. Save with our Tirtyl discount codes.
LilySilk discount codes May 2022 | 10% off your orders
Check out the latest LilySilk discount codes right here and see how much you could save on luxury fashion for men and women.
Rimowa discount codes May 2022 | FREE shipping
Check out the latest Rimowa discount codes right here and see how much you could save on luxury luggage for your next getaway today.
Banana Republic promo codes May 2022 | Get 10% off
Check out the latest Banana Republic promo codes right here and see how much you could save on its catalogue of iconic styles online today.
Anycubic discount codes May 2022 | Get FREE item
Check out the latest Anycubic discount codes right here and see how much you could save on 3D printing technology online today.
TunnelBear promo codes May 2022 | Up to 67% off
Check out the latest TunnelBear promo codes right here and see how much you could save on a VPN subscription for personal or business use today.
Never Fully Dressed discount codes May 2022 | Up to 50% off
Never Fully Dressed makes clothes for YOU to feel your best, have fun and take on the world. Save with our discount codes.
Mr Roses discount codes May 2022 | Get 15% off
Check out the latest Mr Roses discount codes and see how much you could save on splurge-worthy bouquets for your loved ones.
Serenata Flowers promotional codes May 2022 | Up to 33% off
Check out the latest Serenata Flowers promotional codes and see how much you could save on a grand gesture for your UK-based friends and family.
Ask an Expert