This week’s phone deals: A decent deal on the Galaxy S6 Edge
Every week finder scouts the best mobile phone deals of the week. Here's what is on offer this week.
iPhone 6 16GB $759 Kogan
Apple has recently released its public beta of iOS 10, and while we wouldn’t advocate putting a beta version of an operating system on a primary phone, you’d need an iOS-capable phone in the first place to even try. Kogan is currently slicing $170 (not including any delivery charges) from Apple’s official pricing for the 16GB iPhone 6, a handset that’s entirely iOS 10 capable.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 128GB $759 Kogan
Samsung’s S6 Edge doesn’t feature expandable memory, which means buying a larger storage capacity device is a smart move. Kogan’s deal on the S6 Edge 128GB is an appealing one, because you get a great phone with plenty of storage space that’s still capable of interacting with services like Samsung Pay or Samsung’s own Gear VR headset at a bargain price.
Sony Z5 Premium
Sony may have supplanted the Z series with the newer X series phones, but based on our experience with the X series models, in some ways it’s a backwards step. If you’re keen on the Z5 Premium and its high resolution display, DWI has it on a good special at the moment.
- This week’s cheap phone deals: High storage iPhone or super-cheap Galaxy S7?
- Motorola Moto Z Play review: The lower cost modular option
- Apple’s iOS 10.1 adds portrait mode for iPhone 7 Plus users
- Motorola Moto Z review: The start of the modular revolution
- iOS: Everything you need to know about Apple’s mobile OS