This week’s cheap phones: iPhone SE price cut, S7 Edge and G5 specials
Apple’s smallest iPhone is your best iOS bet, but you can pick between a cheap S7 Edge or an even cheaper LG G5.
Every week finder searches for the very best deals on smartphones in Australia. Here's what's on offer this week.
Apple iPhone SE 16GB
The iPhone SE remains your best option for a "low cost" iPhone. Apple doesn’t really do cheap, after all. DWI’s cutting prices on the iPhone SE, selling the 16GB iPhone SE for only $529, a nice discount against Apple’s official $679 pricing.
Read our full iPhone SE review here.
Galaxy S7 Edge
In the wake of the Note 7 disaster, the S7 Edge is Samsung’s best big-screen smartphone, and easily one of the best smartphones of 2016. Official pricing pegs it at $1,249. Want to save $490? DWI’s deal on the S7 Edge cuts it by that much, offering an excellent phone for only $759.
Read our full Galaxy S7 Edge review here.
LG has got the V20 incoming to replace the G5, but it’s still a fine phone in its own right, and your only current choice if you want a premium flagship phone with a removable battery. Officially it retails at $1099, but DWI’s selling the Dual SIM version of the G5 for only $639 right now.
Read our full LG G5 review here.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro