This Scoot sale gets you to Singapore from $129 each way
Explore the Lion City on the cheap from four Aussie cities.
Singapore really has something for everyone. Foodies will find a veritable culinary paradise, culture vultures can spend days soaking in the art, museums and festivals and if you just want to let loose, the nightlife scene will have you partying until sunrise.
Scoot is letting you experience it all for yourself on the cheap with its latest Fly Fare Away sale with fares as low as $129 one-way.
Perth, as usual, is at the lowest end of the scale but you can also find flights to Singapore from Gold Coast from $159 and Sydney or Melbourne from $169 each way.
Travel is for select dates from 15 July - 20 September, 8 October - 30 November 2019 and 10 February - 31 March 2020, not including major holiday periods.
The sale is on now until 31 July.Head over to Skyscanner to search for your ideal dates and lock in your flight.
How good are these Singapore fares?
- Price: Great. This is as low as Scoot sales usually go so you're definitely on to a good one. It's also miles ahead of what Skyscanner considers a good deal, which is anything at or below $313 return for Perth to Singapore flights.
- Airline: Good. Scoot is a budget carrier so you'll only receive a seat and carry-on luggage as part of your fare. If you need to check any bags or want in-flight meals and entertainment for your journey you'll have to pay extra.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. March to August is the best time to visit Singapore weather-wise and if you're keen for a last-minute break, the July and August dates will be ideal for travel with fewer crowds.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?