This P&O 3-day flash sale gives you no excuses not to get on a cruise
Sail away from just $71.34 per day.
P&O Cruises is practically giving cabins away in its latest flash sale. Lasting only three days (ending at midnight 31 January), the clock is ticking down fast to book your spot.
When you do you can score holidays from just $71.34 per day.
Sailings depart from February to June with a sprinkling of options in October and November this year.
Bookings can be made through P&O Cruises here.
Here are our favourites:
- 3-night comedy cruises: These are available from February to May and depart from Brisbane. They start from $248.67 per person, based on a four person room.
- 4-night Moreton Island cruise: When the weather starts to cool in Sydney, escape north on this Moreton Island cruise. It's available from March to May and starts from $329.11 per person, based on a four person room.
- Dark Mofo cruise: There's never been a more relaxing way to get to Dark Mofo than by ship (in our opinions) and you can do that from Sydney over six nights for under $500 per person (based on a four person room). This price also includes a priority pass to Winter Fest and a ferry ride and entry to MONA.
- Southern Barrier Reef Discovery: Treat your other half to a late Valentine's Day trip with this cruise from Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef. It lasts 7-nights and costs $749.49 per person, based on a twin room. Departs 25 February 2019.
- 14-night Bounty Adventure: Live large and take two weeks off in June to pay a visit to our South Pacific island neighbours in Fiji, Tonga and New Caledonia. Rooms start from $998.72 per person, based on a four person room. The numbers sound a little high but per night that brings your cost down to $71.34.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, visas, airlines and more [UPDATED]
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details