This P&O 3-day flash sale gives you all the excuses to get cruising
Hurry! Sale ends midnight 31 May 2019.
P&O Cruises has low, low, low prices on a heap of its cruises, but these deals won't last long. In fact, you've got just three days so you had best drop everything and book while you still can.
Cabins start from $149.50 per person, based on a four-person share but the best deal we found is for this short cruise from Brisbane to the Whitsundays. Save up to 35% by travelling in February 2020 (as opposed to April 2020) and test out your sea legs with this little cruise sampler starting from $378.81 per person.
Cruises sail up and down the coast of Australia and New Zealand and to the Pacific Islands. All sailings depart after 1 June 2019 though there are trips to last you well into 2020.
Here are some of our favourites:
- 2-night from Melbourne to Adelaide: Why go by plane when you can get to your destination in style? This one-way journey starts from just $149.50 per person.
- 7-night Queensland cruise from Sydney: When the weather starts to cool down, escape north with stops on the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Island and Gladstone. Prices start from $599 per person twin share.
- 6-night New Zealand expedition: Take advantage of four whole sea days on this one-way voyage from Adelaide from $400 per person based on a four-person cabin.
- 12-night South Pacific Adventure: Live large and take two weeks off in July to pay a visit to our island neighbours in Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia. Rooms start from $1,519 per person twin share.
Well, what are you waiting for? Secure your next adventure at sea through P&O here.
This sale ends 31 May 2019 or when cabins sell out.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?