This New Caledonia flight sale has fares down to $298 flying Air Calin
You could be here tomorrow.
Kiss winter goodbye for a while by escaping to New Caledonia in the South Pacific. It's part of Air Calin's accurately-named "Goodbye Winter, Bonjour New Caledonia" sale, running until 25 August.
With this sale you could theoretically find a discounted flight leaving today, or for any other time right up until 31 May 2018, although blackout periods apply for peak times. Flights are going from $298 each way, departing from Sydney and Brisbane.
Other than Air Calin, this route is serviced by Qantas and Air Vanuatu, with usual prices easily running over $1,000 return. So if you snag this deal, and you've essentially found a half-price flight. Book a trip for two, and you've saved about $1,000 just like that.
Air Calin is one of the few carriers able to offer discounted flights from Australia to New Caledonia, and its last sale was months ago, with marginally lower prices but a narrower range of travel dates, mostly for wet season.
Not this time. You're getting the same value, for the full range of travel dates. It doesn't get any better than this, because it simply can't.
- Sydney to Noumea - $298 one way
- Melbourne to Noumea - $315 one way
Pick practically any time of year to visit, and assemble your own departure and return flights, to secure your perfect South Pacific holiday with the help of Flight Centre's travel organisers.
This deal runs until 25 August, or until seats sell out for each flight.
To get this sale, book online at Flight Centre.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes