This insanely cheap Hamilton Island package offers 3 nights and flights from $599
Pick up that jaw because paradise is officially on sale.
Hamilton Island is a dream. From its powder soft sands to its crystal clear waters, mother nature outdid herself when she created this place.
But holidaying there isn't cheap... or is it?
Bucking the trend is this incredible Hamilton Island holiday sale. It offers Virgin Australia flights from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and three nights accommodation at the Reef View Hotel, including daily buffet breakfast and airport transfers, from just $599.
Here's the fine print:
It's $599 per person for flights from Brisbane and the accommodation is based on twin share. So you're really looking at $1,198 for two.
This is still insanely cheap, particularly when you consider that three nights at the Reef View starts from $1,110. Broken down, that means you're getting return flights from Brisbane to Hamilton Island thrown in for $44 per person.
We know what you're thinking. What about Sydney and Melbourne? Well, if you're flying from Sydney, the holiday package starts at $679 per person. From Melbourne, it starts at $699 per person.
Eligible travel dates vary depending on your departure point but range from 1 December 2019 to 13 August 2020.
Bookings at these prices are being taken from now until 21 October through the official Hamilton Island website. Plus, if you're a Virgin Velocity member, for every $1 you spend you'll earn 3 Velocity Points.
The Reef View Hotel is one of the most popular and family-friendly hotels on the island, but if you really want to luxe it up, you can opt to stay at another hotel instead.
- Palm Bungalows: 3 nights and Virgin Australia flights from $669 per person. This package also includes a full buffet breakfast daily and airport transfers.
- Beach Club: 3 nights and Virgin Australia flights from $1,020 per person. This package also includes a daily à la carte breakfast and airport transfers. The Beach Club is also an adults-only hotel.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do